Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 341 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am working with a billet MFG that will be using my grill to make some aftermarket ones. I'll keep you posted as progress continues. We are at least 4-6 weeks out...

·
Registered
254 Posts
Funny.
I have talked to someone that expressed the same interest..
I'm going to do a mesh style similar to the bentley though...
I think the cost will be around $500.00

·
Registered
110 Posts
Keep us posted on the status of the Mesh Grill. That was one I thought would look particularly good on this car.

·
Registered
22 Posts
E55 KEV,

I think those Mercedes style grilles in the photos would look really good in real life. I hope something similar to that is released.

Nothing against the current 300C grille, though.

·
Registered
254 Posts
GMLind said:
Keep us posted on the status of the Mesh Grill. That was one I thought would look particularly good on this car.
I'll keep you posted.
My friend in Florida is going to let the guy do his since that's where this MFG is at. So now we have to wait for his car to come in... Me being in TX I don't have the time to go there and be grill less...

I will keep you posted.

Thanks,
Ron

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
I like the "speed" or "mesh" type grilles on the R-version of Jaguars:

·
Registered
89 Posts
it looks really good but i'm going to wait a little while until I see some of the other companies and what they can come up with.

·
Registered
84 Posts
II kings 9:20 said:
I think they will sell a lot, any concerns about air flow?

With such a massive opening it shouldn't be a problem. If you look at other cars they come stock from the factory with such grilles, ie Jag. Yes you are right it should sell and alot.

Can anyone photochop a horizontal stlye grille, like the aftermarket on for the lac escalade? I think that would look hot.

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
NYCARAUDIO said:
it looks really good but i'm going to wait a little while until I see some of the other companies and what they can come up with.
Good idea, this one is stainless and looks to be high quality., would aluminum be better and at what price?

·
Registered
208 Posts
I just got a quote for $265 plus shipping for that grill. Im trying to organize the group buy to lower the price. If you all are interested, please let me know.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Lakers Fan, I am interested. Keep me posted. Tell me if you get a better price. I just got an email from that company quoting me $506. Thats a big difference from price your saying. Count me in

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Jobber cost is $265 so I guess the guy quoting must be a stocking distributor or is not making any $$$. BTW I just ordered one...

1 - 20 of 341 Posts