Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My package from BT arrived today. Here are some picts. I got a little excited and mounted the front grill emblem before I could take a picture of it with the rest of the stuff. I'll try and get some better picts in the daylight. Sniper is starting to come together.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Billets look great! Heidi will be happy when she sees this post from the Spring Festival!

bruno

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Bruno. Heidi will probably be happy that I'll stop emailing her asking about the status every 5 minutes.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys.

Rob I didn't get a chance to put them on this weekend but maybe next weekend. Hopefully it's not too hard to swap them out. BT sent along a package of screws, washers, and lock washers for them.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No real significance. I was looking for something simple but with some attitude so I found about 7-8 pictures and asked some friends what their thought's were. I didn't want anything too busy where people would have a hard time figuring out what it was. Everyone know what a set of crosshairs looks like. I've gone to calling my car Sniper now because of it.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Did they design that custom for you? Nice work!!!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Did they design that custom for you? Nice work!!!
I found the picture online and emailed them a jpeg, they did the rest. Simple designs like mine are easy to import into the CNC but if you have a complicated design they would prefer you give them a vector file.

btw, nice avatar that is part of my 300 wish list too

·
Registered
2,364 Posts

·
Banned
651 Posts
Cibalo those really look great, but please lose the cheapo ebay grille. how are you going to throw something generic on a srt8!

·
Registered
435 Posts
K, so Luv the billet work but having a blonde moment... where did you get the emblems done? did they come with the grille work? So, I guess what I need to know is if they cam with the grille do I have to order a grille to get some or can I just order th emblems?

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They come from Billet Technology. They make emblems for the LX models and have a series of standard ones or you can have on custom made for you. Check out their website and once you decide what you want to do give Heidi a call and she'll hook you up.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Cibalo those really look great, but please lose the cheapo ebay grille. how are you going to throw something generic on a srt8!
I'm personally not a fan of the grip grill, don't want a metal grill, nor do I want to color match my stock grill. I also don't really see the point in throwing down $300-500 for a grill when my money can be better spent else where.

I've seen two other 300s with that grill, period. But how many people do you see running a grip or tommy z grill, tons.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wheel caps installed

So I got around to installing my center wheel caps this morning/afternoon. I was a little unsure about it because they aren't really held in place tightly. I have an email into Heidi about this. On the first one I tightened the screw too much and broke it off :pat:. Had to go up to work and drill and tap a hole next to it. Anyways here are the picts of my car with all the BT goodies attached.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts