Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of you know that I have been looking for help here with me in particular here at the office.

When I thought about what I was looking for, I knew I wanted to look outside the box if you will. Ideally, I wanted to bring someone in from our forum family, and I wanted to bring someone in who would not only have some prior management skill, or have current management skill, but also, someone flexible and with good common sense. And again most important I wanted to keep try to keep a hiring in the forum family if at all possible. This too me again, was a big key, because I wanted someone who was familar and that people could have fun with and count on for straight answers.

As many of you know, I am very tired. The job sometimes is not fun anymore, and I have found myself testy at times, with old friends here and on other boards. I hate to admit it too, that I am a control freak also lol, and I finally have realized that no one person can do it all. I also find myself pushing the staff here to limits unacceptable. I have to admit, I am suprised that my co-workers have put up with some of my BS and self pity and yes, self loathing LOL. Most importantly, I don't ever want this company loosing focus of what is important and that is you the customer, and you our friends. I personally have met and become friends with many members thru out the LX community that are not even customers of ours. Its the people that make this place and others the best thing on the internet period. I have found I go home at night now, and the exhaustion, hours, and little to no time with ones I love have started to pour over into how I personally interact with the customer base, and in some unfortunate circumstances it has poured over to you. Its been a rare occurance, but occurances just the same that are not right.

In bringing on our newest member, he is one you know, and will continue the traditions of working with you the customer, as well, as the traditions of just plain old fun and friendship. Our newest member will not only be helping me, but his versitlity will allow him to work with others here, and make all of our jobs easier. I dont' like to baby sit any one of my coworkers, and I feel this hire will not be needing baby sitting, and that right there takes a lot of pressure off me and in turn it will take pressure off my coworkers. Ours is an environment where you are free to create your own path without the worry of "the boss" breathing down your neck. Bringing a person on board with good common sense, and also a fellow brother here on these boards, its such a tremendous positive. People here working together will only make us a better company, and in turn reap fruits for us here as indivuduals as well. This in turn allows us to be much more efficient and serve you better. Because of my general overall health and point of nearly burn out at both ends you all suffer as my mind drifts. It was time for help and help for everyone here.

Please join me in welcoming our forum brother and newest full time member of Team Billet Tech, and Vertex Precision, 1fst4dr, Scott Boegler.

I will be PM'ing the mods here to turn his screen name up as a supporting vendor.

Scott will be starting full time on Monday. I encourge you all to feel free to email or communicate with him anything you may need.

Of course BtDan and myself will be here also for you as always, but this is just one more member you can count on to help you.

I can't wait to see many of you at the Shin Dig this weekend. We are not coming as vendors this year, but as one of you, and enthusists. I can not wait to see old and new friends again. It was at the Shin Dig that I met Scott last year and that impression was long lasting.

Welcome Scott.

Early next week, Scott will be coming over and signing in then I will ask the mods to turn him up as a supporting vendor here too.

PS, don't forget our own Rob (StealthSRT8) is here too to help support team BT in any fashion you need. He may not be on staff here with us, but he is a most trusted member of the team. Don't forget that you can PM him at anytime also

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Scott....here's a huge Welcome for you. You have no idea how excited I am for you to be there at BT for Heidi! It means the world to me.

I know bigger and better things will be coming forth and appreciate your availability to take on this new position.

Wishing you the very best as part of the great BT Team!:fing02:

bruno

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Great news Heidi!!! Welcome Scott and I echo bruno's comments 100%. Heidi's a great person and I'm proud to call her a friend. Hopefully now with you on board she'll be able to catch up on some well deserved rest. Go team BT!!!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Good to have another great person working for BT! Looking forward to it.

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
which user is Heidi? she has been helpin me out with my order the past couple days:fing02:
She's none other than "BilletTechnology"!

Bernie

1 - 11 of 11 Posts