Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm not the first to say it...BT is on point! They took my order and gave me precisely what I wanted. My side emblems are one off currently :biggrin: I've already got a couple of compliments and stares. Heidi is the best, and they only charge you when they ship! Oh and for those destined to ask...Yes, I'm upgrading my grill. But it's a home grown project and I haven't had time yet. Anyway, without further adieu...

·
Registered
683 Posts
that looks great on your ride. How are you planning on getting the grill emblem off when you swap grills or are you modifying your current one?

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that looks great on your ride. How are you planning on getting the grill emblem off when you swap grills or are you modifying your current one?
Modifying an OEM grill that I will work on while keeping mine mounted. I'll probably just get one more emblem when that time comes...Thanks for the compliment!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Oh yes

Yes, indeed.

I have been wanting to see those side badges installed. Excellent indeed. Your vision on these was spot on. As I had told you, after I a saw them cut, I immediately knew this would be very classy and clean.

I can only reinforce that I have seen many custom orders roll thru here, and those side inserts, rake up there for me as some of the best, because the saying less is more works great here.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
emblems look fantastic. they are probably the most talked about billet pieces on my car. i've got a custom SCLX logo that heidi did for me and a special "street and racing technology" rear badge....sweet!

here's my how to on removing the emblems from the wing....simple!

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/billet-technology/50386-how-replace-emblem-300-wing.html
amazing .. makes me regret removing the moldings :(

Bt u've got Pm
looks great!
Thanks!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow! Those look incredible! By the way, how did you get the center emblem out of the wing?
Thanks. Follow Stealthsrt's post. I did and it worked beautifully.

Yes, indeed.

I have been wanting to see those side badges installed. Excellent indeed. Your vision on these was spot on. As I had told you, after I a saw them cut, I immediately knew this would be very classy and clean.

I can only reinforce that I have seen many custom orders roll thru here, and those side inserts, rake up there for me as some of the best, because the saying less is more works great here.
Thanks again BT! Some of the best? Considering how much great work you've done for the LX crowd, I'll take that as the biggest compliment. :biggrin:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts