Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting here too gang

Hey guys, Sunday, May 11, 2008 we are pleased to bring you our customer appreciation day meet & great.

We have rented the Smyth Pavillion at John Prince Park for the event. All food and drink will be provided, and once again members from team BT and some of our friends will be cracking out the instruments for an all day jam. Want to play, just come as you are. We got you covered on the instruments.

We will meet at the shop between 9:30 AM to 10:00 AM on the 11th for a tour of the facilities. From there we will caravan to the park for a fun afternoon. Bring your mom for mothers day!

Directions to the shop and then to the M&G location will be posted here within the day.

Thanks again to everyone for your support over the past 15 months. Without you we would not be here.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
damn that blows...wifey pooh has 2 double header softball games (rain outs) ...that means I have the 2 and year old all day...damn...

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
oh hell no....I'd rather lug the both of them up with me....

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Jeez...I thought the event was today....NOW I see its next month...I'm definitely in...yeah!

RC if you attend can you take me for a SPIN in your ride? I've been back and forth on getting the corsa and want to hear it from inside the car...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts