Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Birds don't like my 300c!

I took my family to church today,(you can guess why) and when I came out of church, my 300c had been under small arms fire. It seems everyday my C gets a direct hit. I would gladly let the fine-feathered suspect ride in my C if so desired. But couldn't he(or she) file their complaint, whatever it is, with the state or local authority rather than take matters into their own wings?
Sure I eat chicken and turkey but that doesn't make me a menace to ALL fowl!
What I'm asking for is simply a truce...not my C! I have a large parking lot and big, wide roof with which to attack. Just please not my C! lol

PS. I have to come up with rediculous stuff to keep sane.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hey Wes, You have a PM from me!

Wes,

Just to let you know, I sent you a PM yesterday regarding XM radio in my 300. Let me know what I need to do to have it installed.

Brian

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Wes, I have the same dang problem, I think there's an invisible bull's eye on my car and some birds around here that are a marksmen!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
wes,

you can bring the C up here to the Motor City. Leave it outside and the foot of snow will protect her!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tekhen said:
wes,

you can bring the C up here to the Motor City. Leave it outside and the foot of snow will protect her!
I just watched the auto show up there...no thanks. You had to make me feel bad for complaining...didn't you. lol
It is 41 here today. I know that's not cold for you guys, but add 30mph wind, and it's cold for a Florida boy!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts