Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I knew joining this forum was a mistake, "j/p", saw a pic of a 300 with an srt magnum front end and srt charger 20" rims which I was thinking of swapping for my 22's eventually and the clip just floored me. does anyone have pics or info on that mod? opinions welcome and wanted as well.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
welcome. ya that bug seems to be biting alot of us hahahaha

·
Registered
470 Posts
thats a pretty crazy conversion. i've never seen a magnum front on a 300. it would be nice if someone could do a writeup.

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
I knew joining this forum was a mistake, "j/p", saw a pic of a 300 with an srt magnum front end and srt charger 20" rims which I was thinking of swapping for my 22's eventually and the clip just floored me. does anyone have pics or info on that mod? opinions welcome and wanted as well.

I like the looks of that. If I ever get tired of my 300 front end I could go to that look. I know C/3 Motorsports does a lot of that stuff.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
i dig it too. i guess that's a "300num"

·
Registered
19 Posts
A lot of magnum guys are looking for you to swap. I have seen charger and 300 front ends on the magnum never seen till now a magnum on a 300 though its no that bad of swap talk to some guys on the magnum oriantated forums.And you will have a front end to swap in no time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you decide it time for the conversion, let me know. I have a 2005 Dodgem Magnum RT that is just finishing up in the body shop with new parts (new bumper, new quaters, etc...) I'd love to convert mine to a 300 front end.

2005 Magnum RT Cool Vanilla

·
Registered
19 Posts
you would have no problem at all getting that swap done. I saw a thread that 2 guys swapped in an afternoon at a meet and greet. it should just bolt up with no issues.

ask over on custommagnums.com or lxforums.com and you should get an answer in no time from someone wanting to swap (I wanted to do it to my magnum when I had it).

·
Registered
1,323 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
I Have To Be Honest...i Think The Magnun With The 300c Front Looks Bad Ass But The 300c With The Magnun Front Does Not Look Good At All...but Well As Long As You Like It Who Cares...good Luck

·
Registered
859 Posts
theres a write up on it on lxforums check it out! from what i know its not too expensive to do without swapping but of course its free if you find someone to swap with, and free is always better

·
Registered
249 Posts
Same Wheels - Slightly Different Mod

I definitely didn't go for that severe of a mod, but added the grill and love the SRT Charger 20's.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts