Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen, my name is Cale Warden and I work for a Dodge Chrysler Jeep dealer in Wichita, KS. We were allocated one SRT-8 and it has been ordered. It won't last when it gets here so I'm trying to get the leg up on my fellow salespeople by contacting interested parties on the net to see if I can sell it before they do. No bulls*&t, no games, no additional dealer markup. I work for a dealer whose integrity is more important than a couple extra grand. We will be selling this SRT-8 for MSRP ONLY!!!!!!! The only other fees the dealership has are a $159 admin fee for paperwork and a tire tax of $1. Anyone interested in this vehicle please contact me via email or call me at 316-708-5417. 1st guy to call and put a non refundable deposit on this car gets to pay for it when it gets here. No BS guys. I am available at work also all day at 800-685-8584. Let me know if I can help. Thanks.

Cale Warden
Davis-Moore Dodge Chrysler Jeep
Sales Consultant

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
DMDodge said:
Gentlemen, my name is Cale Warden and I work for a Dodge Chrysler Jeep dealer in Wichita, KS. We were allocated one SRT-8 and it has been ordered. It won't last when it gets here so I'm trying to get the leg up on my fellow salespeople by contacting interested parties on the net to see if I can sell it before they do. No bulls*&t, no games, no additional dealer markup. I work for a dealer whose integrity is more important than a couple extra grand. We will be selling this SRT-8 for MSRP ONLY!!!!!!! The only other fees the dealership has are a $159 admin fee for paperwork and a tire tax of $1. Anyone interested in this vehicle please contact me via email or call me at 316-708-5417. 1st guy to call and put a non refundable deposit on this car gets to pay for it when it gets here. No BS guys. I am available at work also all day at 800-685-8584. Let me know if I can help. Thanks.

Cale Warden
Sales Consultant
I guess for those interested (and since you indicated it would be for MSRP...so no secret info there), what would the MSRP on it be (and by inference, what options are on it)?

·
Registered
289 Posts
DMDodge said:

Cale Warden
Sales Consultant

That passage seems bizarre.. I can't help but wonder why a dealership that's only getting a single SRT-8 in the first place would want to solicit an internet forum to try to unload it for MSRP. Something isn't right..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guys, the only reason I'm on here trying to sell it is because I'm a salesman and everyone else has access to it when it gets here. I'm just trying to get the jump start. This has nothing to do with the dealership, just me trying to sell a car. As for the options it has all the options you can get which are the upgraded Boston Acoustics stereo system and the SRT Option Groups I and II. Those include navigation, satellite radio, side airbags, etc. The MSRP on the vehicle is $45,685. Again, I'll stress that I'm a legit salesman working for a legit dealership. Look up Davis-Moore Auto Group on the internet yellow pages in Wichita, KS. and call the number and ask for me or the Sales Manager Brian and one of us can assist you should you need further assurance. Thanks.

Cale Warden

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Gentlemen, thanks for all the interest but the Vehicle has been SOLD. If I happen to get another one I'll let everyone know and anybody with any questions about any other specialty cars like Charger Daytona, Magnum SRT-8 and whatever else don't hesitate to call. I will post similar posts for special vehicles in the future. Thanks again.

Cale Warden

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Info power.

Now thatz power!
WE RULE!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
289 Posts
I'm sure Cecil appreciates being named. Not sure what that gains him.

·
Registered
419 Posts
new owner

Yes it's me. I didn't think the salesman was going to make my name public.
I sent him a letter to remove my name from the public forums.
I hope its all legit, I jumped on it so fast that I'm still kinda in a daze. I was looking for one, but really didn't want all the extra options. Thats the way it goes. Hope this all turns out. I'll wait a couple of days and find out what the status is.
Need to find a transport company too. I may start a new topic on that one.
Good night you all. Cecil........

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
Well congrats! (I hope...) And don't worry, it will be our little secret!! ;)

·
Registered
263 Posts
congrats....

I was on the phone with them at 7pm ...(yesterday) even had them fax me the order sheet for the car .... I had to leave for my weekly volleyball game and couldn't do anything until the next morning ....

I guess I really missed the boat again! :)

Hope you enjoy the ride .... just know that someone in Nebraska is very envious .....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts