Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Black 300c Stretch Limo Pics (REVISED with better pix)

Coming back from lunch today, look what I find parked in front of my building but a 300C stretch limo, in the flesh! Come to find out its the new limo purchased by the owner of the co. I work for.. Interior pics to follow once I find the driver.. I'll have to let him know he's got good taste.. The is the first limo I've seen where it was a perfectly straight line from front to back - no weird crooked angle once it the middle part hits the cabin segment like on some 300 limos I've seen. It seems the limo maker saw fit to remove the rear Chrysler badge but leave the "C/HEMI" badge.. good deal.. however the two little holes were still there in the trunk from the badge.. they didn't bother to patch but one almost doesn't notice..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
kool pics BIG joe.....
my pal here in detroit did a 6" stretch version C , ill see if i cant nab some pics...
tz

·
Registered
338 Posts
Ok Now I Want One

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
steve 300c said:
It dosent look rite :confused:
What doesn't look right? IN any case I just posted some new clearer pictures that do it more justice....

·
Registered
342 Posts
Its cool and all they did that but something is missing in the center of the car. Maybe a piece of chrome stripping or something can help it, but I am with Steve 300C it doesnt look right. On a side not it also needs a bath.

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
joeSRT8 said:
What doesn't look right? IN any case I just posted some new clearer pictures that do it more justice....
Maybe because it's missing the traditional pillars with opera lights? Someone posted a limo pic awhile back that did have them.

As for needing a bath, I don't think you'll find a clean driven car in all of California right now...

·
Registered
56 Posts
I was at the Woodward cruise in the Detroit area last summer and saw this 300 stretched limo. Did not get a chance to look inside it.

Attachments

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I can't help but wonder what the point of 6 extra inches is while you're already going through the trouble of crimping & welding to make an extension.. wouldn't you just make it an even foot while you were at it? 6" would hardly seem noticeable ..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts