Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
7,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I'm welcoming myself into last year with this thread :D Your ride is absolutely SICK I have to say!!! Love the blacked out look with a little muscle thrown in for good measure. Phenominal.
Absolutely beautiful..... that is a sick whip you have there sir.
Thanks guys!

Here's a recent pic with Chrome AR Torque Thrusts and P Zero 275's on the back:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I know why I loved it so much when I saw that Black 300
with the ram air hood driving towards me earlier this year,
and why I LOVED the look of that hood so much that I HAD to have one
for my very own! LOL
Nice job Patrick.
Coolest mod that there is in my book, (in more ways than one).

·
Registered
36 Posts
Those wheels are just perfect for this car! Perfect color too for the black paint.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ok the hood is sick....

Hood $900
Paint $500
Ship. $150
$1,550
Add air box +250
Total$1,800......
I'm getting my car next week
All blacked out , hhp level2, twin coil overs and sway bars, predator w/ custom tune, stereo upgrades, viper wheels with lots a rubber.....And more
First thing I said is it needs ram air and LSD.....
R there any better deals out there on the hood?
R unusing the optional air box?
YOUR HOOD LOOKS INSANE,,,,,,and performs like a champ...
Thanks....james

·
Registered
601 Posts
That looks awesome! A new hood is one of the next mods that will have to wait til next mid next year.
I'm going to have to get off my butt and get these little dings fixed.

·
Premium Member
3,202 Posts
^^^ That is a great picture!

·
Registered
420 Posts
looking good!

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
7,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Northern, nice to see another Ottawa boy here. Did I see that car on Kijiji the other day... if I did are you crazy?
Good to see you too, BW . . .

I am a little crazy - but that was NOT my car on Kijiji!

Thanks for the props, Danny.

·
Registered
194 Posts
In November of '06 I replaced my 30 month old 300C with a new SRT8 - dubbed Black Beauty II.

And so began an open road and race track odessy of over 77,000 miles across Canada; through the USA from New Hampshire to California - and up and down much of Mexico.

Black Beauty II - in the prime of her youth - Chesapeake Bay, Dec. 2006

This car has been through the wars - cruising at speeds over 150 mph through the high sierra desert of Northern Mexico - ; crawling over rugged, frozen mountain passes.

BBII and I visited forum members along the way - took in the Spring Festival in Irvine, Ca., lapped many a track in the US and Canada. We modded as we went - visited the Corsa factory in Berea, Ohio for a mean sounding exhaust system; saw TommyZ in Detroit where he installed his new 'deep dish' grille; met Scott Peterson in Nashville - he installed his famous Airhammer CAI; chummed with Marc in Houston (one of two guys who I have ever let drive BBII - the other was Jim in Phoenix, Az - she liked both of them)Jim and I put in a Quaife rear diff, KW-2 springs and shocks and a 180 T-Stat; chummed with the Cali crowd - Linda, Ann, John, Matt and many more; visited Bernie and Emma in London, On. . . .

We have gone through tornados in Oklahoma; snow storms on summer tires in Illinois; run the Dragon's Tail in the Blue Ridge Mountains; ran into a roadblock in Mexico - went through it at speed - and outran the pursuers - not sure if they were the good guys or the bad guys - never stopped to ask); plowed through snow storms in Ontario; sweated through the Imperial dunes in SoCal . . .

Had a pick up truck climb up the side of BBII in Mazatlan, Mexico and went to jail for a few hours while the police sorted things out; hammered out the dents in Tuscon . . .

Yep, the old gal and I have rode hard together for the past 4 years, and I have become very attached to this amazing steed. She has never let me down once - despite my constant abuse - and she has saved my bacon on more than one occasion.

So, you see, it's payback time for me. for the past 4 weeks the ole' gal's been resting at the auto spa getting a complete bumper to bumper make over.

Now - I present to you, the newly refreshed Black Beauty II:

Can you spot anything different? Here's a clue -

No - the emblem is not on the fender. Here's another view:

She's had a nose - or more precisely, a hood job! The air intake is fully functional, and the hood also extracts hot air at the back, by the windshield.

It snowed overnight in Ottawa, so I thought I'd better grab some pics before taking the summer wheels and tires off for the winter ones.

Every square inch has been sanded down; all dents removed; the finish repainted to better than OEM; lots of clear coat and final buffing.

The car has been dechromed and debadged. We have added the 6.1 HEMI emblem from the Challenger SRT8 to the large hood bulge and some Billet jewellry from BT (rear wing and front oval for grille)

Here's the view of the hood that I get from the cockpit.

I think the new look suits the old girl - What do you think?

There are more pics in the gallery at: Chrysler 300C & SRT-8 Photo Gallery - Northern Rider Album
Sounds like some awesome adventures and man that's the car to do it in. This is what you call living. Damn man I am so happy for you to have been able to do this and live your life the way it should be lived. Totally awesome car!!! Keep rocking man! :scool:

·
Registered
12 Posts
In November of '06 I replaced my 30 month old 300C with a new SRT8 - dubbed Black Beauty II.

And so began an open road and race track odessy of over 77,000 miles across Canada; through the USA from New Hampshire to California - and up and down much of Mexico.

Black Beauty II - in the prime of her youth - Chesapeake Bay, Dec. 2006

This car has been through the wars - cruising at speeds over 150 mph through the high sierra desert of Northern Mexico - ; crawling over rugged, frozen mountain passes.

BBII and I visited forum members along the way - took in the Spring Festival in Irvine, Ca., lapped many a track in the US and Canada. We modded as we went - visited the Corsa factory in Berea, Ohio for a mean sounding exhaust system; saw TommyZ in Detroit where he installed his new 'deep dish' grille; met Scott Peterson in Nashville - he installed his famous Airhammer CAI; chummed with Marc in Houston (one of two guys who I have ever let drive BBII - the other was Jim in Phoenix, Az - she liked both of them)Jim and I put in a Quaife rear diff, KW-2 springs and shocks and a 180 T-Stat; chummed with the Cali crowd - Linda, Ann, John, Matt and many more; visited Bernie and Emma in London, On. . . .

We have gone through tornados in Oklahoma; snow storms on summer tires in Illinois; run the Dragon's Tail in the Blue Ridge Mountains; ran into a roadblock in Mexico - went through it at speed - and outran the pursuers - not sure if they were the good guys or the bad guys - never stopped to ask); plowed through snow storms in Ontario; sweated through the Imperial dunes in SoCal . . .

Had a pick up truck climb up the side of BBII in Mazatlan, Mexico and went to jail for a few hours while the police sorted things out; hammered out the dents in Tuscon . . .

Yep, the old gal and I have rode hard together for the past 4 years, and I have become very attached to this amazing steed. She has never let me down once - despite my constant abuse - and she has saved my bacon on more than one occasion.

So, you see, it's payback time for me. for the past 4 weeks the ole' gal's been resting at the auto spa getting a complete bumper to bumper make over.

Now - I present to you, the newly refreshed Black Beauty II:

Can you spot anything different? Here's a clue -

No - the emblem is not on the fender. Here's another view:

She's had a nose - or more precisely, a hood job! The air intake is fully functional, and the hood also extracts hot air at the back, by the windshield.

It snowed overnight in Ottawa, so I thought I'd better grab some pics before taking the summer wheels and tires off for the winter ones.

Every square inch has been sanded down; all dents removed; the finish repainted to better than OEM; lots of clear coat and final buffing.

The car has been dechromed and debadged. We have added the 6.1 HEMI emblem from the Challenger SRT8 to the large hood bulge and some Billet jewellry from BT (rear wing and front oval for grille)

Here's the view of the hood that I get from the cockpit.

I think the new look suits the old girl - What do you think?

There are more pics in the gallery at: Chrysler 300C & SRT-8 Photo Gallery - Northern Rider Album

Where'd the pics go?

41 - 57 of 57 Posts