Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today was BC Day she got cleaned and shined.

I had turbomangt aka Gary at
http://www.perfectautofinish.com take a look at the spider webs in the finish. Well he did a great job BC shines like glass. I took a few pics to share. His shop is a nice one-man one-car deal so your car gets all the attention. I even got to help i did the wheels and tires. I learned a lot and now I won’t be afraid to do some stuff myself. Were going to try and have one of his seminars in my area. It's defiantly worth the money.

Thanks Gary.

And the last pic is BC back in her Garage clean and resting

Attachments

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Beautiful

That's exactly how mine looked after I used Gary's products.
Makes it look like a deep pool of water.
Very nice....

·
Registered
391 Posts
Scarbrs said:
Today was BC Day she got cleaned and shined.

I had turbomangt aka Gary at
http://www.perfectautofinish.com take a look at the spider webs in the finish. Well he did a great job BC shines like glass. I took a few pics to share. His shop is a nice one-man one-car deal so your car gets all the attention. I even got to help i did the wheels and tires. I learned a lot and now I won’t be afraid to do some stuff myself. Were going to try and have one of his seminars in my area. It's defiantly worth the money.

Thanks Gary.

And the last pic is BC back in her Garage clean and resting

Looks great, are those 20" Foose Speedster 5's?

·
Registered
901 Posts
LQQking Sweet

BC is sooooooo sweeeeeeet, thanks for the pics that is great! :)

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks

Thanks BC loves her new shine.
Kango were you been thats the Foose speedster in 20. She's had then since i got her. Im thinking of going to 22 but i might just get The biger tires and call it a day.

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Eric, thanks for posting the pics, as you remember when you came by my house, I have stuff all over the place with the work I'm doing (Thats what we have for wives for right?) My computer is in a less convenient place. I love your car, and I would keep the wheels if it were me, and get a winter set. Only problem as you found out, you need a box a Q-tips to clean in those rivets. By the way, you did an awesoem job on them. Gary

·
Premium Member
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yep

Well BC didnt get any new wheels yet!
Yea Gary you got stuff all over but you can find it! :D
You'll have to talk the wife into getting rid of the Toyota for a Chrysler. To bad she didn't get to drive BC like you did.:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts