Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinking about getting a black grille for my BB 300c. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
look at the grill thread and see what you like...most common option in my opinion is colormatch Grip grill...they also have this cheap looking one on ebay...or deep dish.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I went with the ABS ebay special for now. The more I look at it the more I want it color matched. I have the stock grill and so I might try doing something creative with it.

·
Registered
597 Posts
i love the look of the color matched grip grille with chrome colored mesh behind it. my personal fav

·
Registered
463 Posts
I bought an OEM grill and then color matched the whole thing BB to mine and left the Wing and Emblem chrome.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does anyone have pictures of an aftermarket black chrome grille on brilliant black 300?

·
Registered
916 Posts
I have BB, my opinion, black chrome will not look good. Color matched and perhaps Grip Grill, TZ (if you can get one) or 300VIP has a new one. Color Matched or Chrome is the way to go.

·
Registered
566 Posts
TZ wing or wingless grille if you can get it. I get mine next week, can't wait!!!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts