Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,700 Posts
PayPal sent :nana: Us Texans are the quickest draw, in the West. :rocketwho

:dance:Look at me, :dance:Look at me. I got's me some Black LED's!!!

All Hail Freebird :notworthy
Hurry up there are only 2 more sets left before the next shipment :moon:............:wall:
Edit: There are only 1 more set left.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
955 Posts
good **** free... i'm going to have to wait... just got my grille and buying my blastinbob's this next week... i'll catch u on the next shipment aspen... keep em coming tho...

aspendog, u've gots to show me how they look on your cool vanilla... i know it's gonna look R-to-tha-IGHT...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,700 Posts
JeDiHemi said:
good **** free... i'm going to have to wait... just got my grille and buying my blastinbob's this next week... i'll catch u on the next shipment aspen... keep em coming tho...

aspendog, u've gots to show me how they look on your cool vanilla... i know it's gonna look R-to-tha-IGHT...
I have been wanting to see how the black LED tails will look againt the Silver Steel color. So I have been waiting until James got some in.

Now I will say this JeDiHemi. If I don't like the look of the Black tails Vs. the Gun-metal LED I have now, on silver steel. I will put the set of black one's up for sale. So you might catch a few dollars off, from that purchase. If I keep the black led tails. Then I will most likely sell the gun-metal tails. They have only been on the car a few months and the car has only been out a few times in those 2 months.

Since I will get my black LED tails tomorrow, I will be able to install and post pictures for other Silver Steel owners and other members as well to see how the new black led tails look.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,829 Posts
FreebirdSRT said:
I have been wanting to see how the black LED tails will look againt the Silver Steel color. So I have been waiting until James got some in.

Now I will say this JeDiHemi. If I don't like the look of the Black tails Vs. the Gun-metal LED I have now, on silver steel. I will put the set of black one's up for sale. So you might catch a few dollars off, from that purchase. If I keep the black led tails. Then I will most likely sell the gun-metal tails. They have only been on the car a few months and the car has only been out a few times in those 2 months.

Since I will get my black LED tails tomorrow, I will be able to install and post pictures for other Silver Steel owners and other members as well to see how the new black led tails look.
Free,
Stop!!! :twak: You just continue to confuse me :confused: and cause me to have self-doubts :pat: about what mods I have already done or will be doing very soon. :frown:

James,
Another great product for our members. Thanks.

bruno
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
955 Posts
FreebirdSRT said:
I have been wanting to see how the black LED tails will look againt the Silver Steel color. So I have been waiting until James got some in.

Now I will say this JeDiHemi. If I don't like the look of the Black tails Vs. the Gun-metal LED I have now, on silver steel. I will put the set of black one's up for sale. So you might catch a few dollars off, from that purchase. If I keep the black led tails. Then I will most likely sell the gun-metal tails. They have only been on the car a few months and the car has only been out a few times in those 2 months.

Since I will get my black LED tails tomorrow, I will be able to install and post pictures for other Silver Steel owners and other members as well to see how the new black led tails look.
aight Free, i look forward to you not liking them, i mean liking them... ;) take plenty of pics for us all... thx man...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,700 Posts
bruno said:
Free,
Stop!!! :twak: You just continue to confuse me :confused: and cause me to have self-doubts :pat: about what mods I have already done or will be doing very soon. :frown:

James,
Another great product for our members. Thanks.

bruno
Yo Bruno Dude. No worries. I am staying with the LED tails. Just wanting to know which is the best finish LED tails for the Silver Steel color (Black or gun-metal). You are going to love this then Bruno. I actually have another pair of the LED tails in the chrome finish with the clear lens,LOL. Sitting next to my desk at home. If the black doesn't come out like I want it to, against the silver steel. Justin is going to crack open the chrome tails and paint the inside's, in silver steel. I have been messing with getting just the right look for the tails since Spring Fling. Whichever way I go with the LED tails. I will sell the other 2 pair. Most members know how much of a clean freak I am about Freebird. So you know the tails I have used so far will be in mint condition.


IMHO, the Gun metal LED tails look the best on your Shiny Silver color. So don't have doubts about the mods you have done, they are very nice touches to your ride. The LED sig mirrors will look great to, just look at Fatchances sig mirrors. Those look great on Shiny Silver.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,829 Posts
FreebirdSRT said:
Yo Bruno Dude. No worries. I am staying with the LED tails. Just wanting to know which is the best finish LED tails for the Silver Steel color (Black or gun-metal). You are going to love this then Bruno. I actually have another pair of the LED tails in the chrome finish with the clear lens,LOL. Sitting next to my desk at home. If the black doesn't come out like I want it to, against the silver steel. Justin is going to crack open the chrome tails and paint the inside's, in silver steel. I have been messing with getting just the right look for the tails since Spring Fling. Whichever way I go with the LED tails. I will sell the other 2 pair. Most members know how much of a clean freak I am about Freebird. So you know the tails I have used so far will be in mint condition.


IMHO, the Gun metal LED tails look the best on your Shiny Silver color. So don't have doubts about the mods you have done, they are very nice touches to your ride. The LED sig mirrors will look great to, just look at Fatchances sig mirrors. Those look great on Shiny Silver.
Well then, that's a relief to hear. You never cease to amaze me with your creative juices. Leave it to you to think about color matching the inside of a set of LED tails! They might actually look very good on your mono-colored Bird. Maybe you should just keep all your LEDs sets so that you can interchange them around, depending on the situation such as a car show. Afterall, the change out takes only a few minutes. (sorry JeDiHemi for even suggesting that!)

bruno
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,700 Posts
bruno said:
Well then, that's a relief to hear. You never cease to amaze me with your creative juices. Leave it to you to think about color matching the inside of a set of LED tails! They might actually look very good on your mono-colored Bird. Maybe you should just keep all your LEDs sets so that you can interchange them around, depending on the situation such as a car show. Afterall, the change out takes only a few minutes. (sorry JeDiHemi for even suggesting that!)

bruno
Jedi and I have been in contact. No worries there Bruno,lol. You have known since day one that I have tried to get silver steel on the tail lights.Remember CA., you should, you have my gun-metal LED's on your ride. Also remember of my interesting drive home with these OEM's and the Police.





I will keep my OEM tails for a back up set of tails and for certain car shows. I can always switch between the LED's in 2 finish's and the painted OEM tails. LOL.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,829 Posts
Oh, I won't ever forget your painted-to-match OEM tails and all the escapades that followed, especially on your drive back home. Afterall, I did take your back-up set of new LED Gun Metal tails, leaving you with the 'illegal' ones to drive home. Sorry about the police stops. You have to admit that they did attract some interesting people along the way.

bruno
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,700 Posts
bruno said:
Oh, I won't ever forget your painted-to-match OEM tails and all the escapades that followed, especially on your drive back home. Afterall, I did take your back-up set of new LED Gun Metal tails, leaving you with the 'illegal' ones to drive home. Sorry about the police stops. You have to admit that they did attract some interesting people along the way.

bruno
My drive home was indeed interesting and between my tail lights, my halo rings glowing, no emblems, markings of any kind on the car. It took me 30 mintues just to get out of a rest stop in Arizona. I went to the bathroom and when I come back to Freebird. There must be 15 people walking around her. Questions, questions....

Plus I was also sick as a dog, so it felt like a weird dream I was in, surreal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
955 Posts
bruno said:
Well then, that's a relief to hear. You never cease to amaze me with your creative juices. Leave it to you to think about color matching the inside of a set of LED tails! They might actually look very good on your mono-colored Bird. Maybe you should just keep all your LEDs sets so that you can interchange them around, depending on the situation such as a car show. Afterall, the change out takes only a few minutes. (sorry JeDiHemi for even suggesting that!)

bruno
my thoughts exactly bruno... i'm reading thru your reply, and i'm like, "wtf is he sayin..." lol... Free, i hope they look terrible... heh... but, i bet they won't... oh well, we'll see... thx for the offer either way...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,829 Posts
JeDiHemi said:
my thoughts exactly bruno... i'm reading thru your reply, and i'm like, "wtf is he sayin..." lol... Free, i hope they look terrible... heh... but, i bet they won't... oh well, we'll see... thx for the offer either way...
JeDiHemi,
My sentiments exactly!! Actually, it's sort of nice to have the Birdman around so that we can pick up his disgarded mods secondhand. I have already made 2 purchases from his pile. From the way it looks, you most likely will be getting a set of his LEDs. I'm just not sure which ones!

bruno



Free,
Yes, you were quite the spectacle going home. It's too bad you were so very ill to totally enjoy your adventure. At least you were well enough for the best part of the whole weekend! You had to be....anyone who spent 12 hours like you primping for the event gets a lifetime membership to R & D's funny farm!

bruno
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,700 Posts
bruno said:
JeDiHemi,
My sentiments exactly!! Actually, it's sort of nice to have the Birdman around so that we can pick up his disgarded mods secondhand. I have already made 2 purchases from his pile. From the way it looks, you most likely will be getting a set of his LEDs. I'm just not sure which ones!

bruno



Free,
Yes, you were quite the spectacle going home. It's too bad you were so very ill to totally enjoy your adventure. At least you were well enough for the best part of the whole weekend! You had to be....anyone who spent 12 hours like you primping for the event gets a lifetime membership to R & D's funny farm!

Well Freebird is a lady and we all know it takes a lady lot's of time to primp to look beautiful for that special event or evening. Who ever said looking beautiful is painless, they are so wrong,lol. I have so many memberships to so many funny farms. It seems there is a guy jumping out from behind a tree, with that oh too familiar white jacket,lol, on a daily basis. Trying to track me down.....:nana:

They will never catch the fat jolly ghost, I'm to crafty. :dance:

bruno

:hijacked:BTW, sorry James for the Hijack. :damnit: Bruno and JeDi, you both should be ashamed of yourselves. Hijacking a thread like that. I for one feel they both should be :banned:. That is just terrible. :rant:.......... :nana:

:feedback:.........:wall:

We know take you back to your regularly scheduled program. BLACK LED's
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
955 Posts
man, i wish i lived out in cali for one of your meet and greets... i've never been to cali, but maybe i'm due for a road trip out that way sometime soon... ;) looks like u guys have a lot of fun, and this forum is quite helpful in networking ppl together...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,700 Posts
JeDiHemi said:
man, i wish i lived out in cali for one of your meet and greets... i've never been to cali, but maybe i'm due for a road trip out that way sometime soon... ;) looks like u guys have a lot of fun, and this forum is quite helpful in networking ppl together...
JeDi. The Cali. folks def. got it going on out there in sunny land. I made the trek to this past March's Spring Fling event, put on by our own Fatchance and Hemeee. Hopefully I will not be the only one driving from Texas, making the trek solo again for the 07 SF event. I think at least Bo is driving this time. James, 22Eltie, that means you to for 2007 Spring Fling. I am not going to let you hide in Dallas for ever.

This forums especially really is a tight bunch who look out for there own and try to include all. So you can try to make it and join in the fun. I am making the trek to Springfield, Ill. this Sept. for the Route 66 Fest. I am meeting up with many of the 3CF and LXF forum members to represent the LX's. It is going to be a fun event.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
280 Posts
FreebirdSRT said:
:hijacked:BTW, sorry James for the Hijack. :damnit: Bruno and JeDi, you both should be ashamed of yourselves. Hijacking a thread like that. I for one feel they both should be :banned:. That is just terrible. :rant:.......... :nana:

:feedback:.........:wall:

We know take you back to your regularly scheduled program. BLACK LED's
hey freebird you need to slow down,lol when are you going to have a sale on 300 parts? LOL dj griff post pic when you install them (taillights)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
955 Posts
FreebirdSRT said:
JeDi. The Cali. folks def. got it going on out there in sunny land. I made the trek to this past March's Spring Fling event, put on by our own Fatchance and Hemeee. Hopefully I will not be the only one driving from Texas, making the trek solo again for the 07 SF event. I think at least Bo is driving this time. James, 22Eltie, that means you to for 2007 Spring Fling. I am not going to let you hide in Dallas for ever.

This forums especially really is a tight bunch who look out for there own and try to include all. So you can try to make it and join in the fun. I am making the trek to Springfield, Ill. this Sept. for the Route 66 Fest. I am meeting up with many of the 3CF and LXF forum members to represent the LX's. It is going to be a fun event.
ah coo... now illinois... that's more close to home... i'll either have to convince the wife or fly solo...
 
1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Top