Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Local pickup only. Located in Pittsburgh, PA.

$200 for the set along with lugs & security key. Despite being new and unused they have many small scratches and one rim is bent.

Diameter 18"
Width 7.5"
Bolt Pattern 5x115
Offset 18mm

I bought these from a major online tire & wheel outfit. I left them boxed up and took them to a shop for tire mounting. Upon unboxing, the tech pointed out a bend in one rim. He said he couldn't mount & balance as-is but he could probably fix the bend. Seeing as how I just paid $$$ for brand new rims I declined.

I went over all four wheels when I got home. I found multiple small scrapes and scratches on every wheel. I used a precision straight edge to check them for true. Beside the obviously bent wheel, I found a spot on another wheel that isn't perfect. Impossible to see by eye but you can just slide a playing card under a straight edge when one end is placed on the high spot. I have no idea if that's bad or within tolerance.

The retailer said I didn't have to return these so here they are for sale.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Local pickup only. Located in Pittsburgh, PA.

$200 for the set along with lugs & security key. Despite being new and unused they have many small scratches and one rim is bent.

Diameter 18"
Width 7.5"
Bolt Pattern 5x115
Offset 18mm

I bought these from a major online tire & wheel outfit. I left them boxed up and took them to a shop for tire mounting. Upon unboxing, the tech pointed out a bend in one rim. He said he couldn't mount & balance as-is but he could probably fix the bend. Seeing as how I just paid $$$ for brand new rims I declined.

I went over all four wheels when I got home. I found multiple small scrapes and scratches on every wheel. I used a precision straight edge to check them for true. Beside the obviously bent wheel, I found a spot on another wheel that isn't perfect. Impossible to see by eye but you can just slide a playing card under a straight edge when one end is placed on the high spot. I have no idea if that's bad or within tolerance.

The retailer said I didn't have to return these so here they are for sale.
Hi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts