Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know i know.. i messed up the left tail light.. rockblockers are the biggest pain in the ass... not worth 50 bucks and the hassle.. they deff. need to be cheaper for it to be worth.. (im gunna have to just paint the inside of the lights..

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Looking good Muderedout!Did you blackout the hole rear wing or is that tape covering the the oem emblem.When I blacked out the wing I left the emblem alone,it looks pretty hot when the emblem is not painted,because it has gold and black in it.But hey if you like it blacked out thats what counts.Your car is looking sweet.Dont know if you can see the emblem in this pic.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i just painted the whole wing.. im goin for the ALL black.. haha.. not even a piece of dust of chrome..

yours is hot though.. it def. goes with your whip cause you got other chrome on it too.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Your right the only chrome I have now is on the lip of my wheels,oh yea I forgot the trim on the bumper!Your car is really looking MURDEREDOUT!Looks awesome!Keep up the work cant wait to see the car finished.

·
Registered
142 Posts
nah

we both do i design from home also and on saturdays i get all the mods i order during week put in while she is a the salon so she really doesnt know where i am at.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts