Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
yeah also the stainless steel grill photoshop I would like to see!! vengra if your out there,can you do a couple more!!! you rule buddy!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
354 Posts
vengra said:
Here is the E&G, silver and blacked out. The third one has an SRT8 badge on the bumper.
V
Great job Vengra, the black mesh grill would also probably look great on the Silver SRT 8. If you get bored I would love to see an e&g mesh grill in all silver and then one in black on a Silver SRT 8. I have to say you have a real talent for this. The grill manufacturers should put you on their pay-roll.

·
Registered
354 Posts
vengra said:
Silver it is.

Mine is going to be silver too. I like the mirrors black too.

V
Looks great. Thx for taking the time. My only question is, the pictures seem smaller than the original silver one you showed with the vertical chrome painted black..........either way....great job!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
The chrome-lipped black rims, blacked out headlights, and blacked out grille was exactly what I had in mind for my future SRT8. It's just WAY too mean looking.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I've looked and have not found any b/out manufactured grilles yet. my guess is they will see this thread and start.

for now either a good shop or DIY.

I am now fighting between the total black or chrome border?????

I'll also be doing the BB lower mesh inserts as well.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts