Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone i'm new to this forum.
I just got a black 300 and i'm thinking of puting the blackout taillight covers on it. Does anyone know where i would be able to get them from.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
jjwhoa said:
I just got a black 300 and i'm thinking of puting the blackout taillight covers on it. Does anyone know where i would be able to get them from.
Welcome to the forum. If you're referring to tinted taillights, there are a few of our supporting vendors which do/have access to them...here's just one that I know of...off-hand. :cool2:

·
Premium Member
2,382 Posts
jjwhoa said:
Welcome to the forums JJ. They are not covers per se that go on top of the taill lights. It is a mixture of paint and clear coat that gives the paint its transparency. The mixed paint is then sprayed on the outside of the tail light.

There are two people I know that offer this service.

www.jonstintedtails.com

www.avoncustomwheels.com

Hope this helps you out with your tails.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks everyone for your post
i love how that black one looks
thats exactly how i want mine to look

·
Registered
823 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,239 Posts
I love the look too..... I'm just not sure I'd love the look of my car after somebody drives halfway into my backseat and then says they didn't see my brake lights. But it looks sweet until then! Good luck!:)

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I love my tinted taillights.
A little different than Flossin, but it really sticks out and I like it alot.
You can get more pics of it with nall different angles and lights on off etc etc.
Just click below my signature pic.

·
Premium Member
4,470 Posts
Welcome to the forum jj from our 300C in WV! Gonna leave my tails alone.

·
Registered
587 Posts
teahead said:
Man, that's some dark tint. I bet you get pretty paranoid when there's a 5-0 behind you!

:nono:
dont really care for the police....ive had them for about two months and havent been pulled over and yes there have been a couple of cops behind me........and you be suprised how well u can see the lights in the day, cant even tell they're tinted at night plus theres always the third break light...but i'll post a pic during the day with the breaks on

·
Registered
88 Posts
NautcaSprt6 said:
Im pretty sure every state is illegal.
It also depends on how the cops are in your neghborhood.
Hey NautcaSprt6,
If you want to sell your tail lights, and get the new LED ones, I'll buy them off you. That's exactly how I want mine. With the three clear stripes. They look sweet!
Dan

·
Registered
88 Posts
jjwhoa said:
autotrucktoys.com has the covers

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
DJR77 said:
Hey NautcaSprt6,
If you want to sell your tail lights, and get the new LED ones, I'll buy them off you. That's exactly how I want mine. With the three clear stripes. They look sweet!
Dan
Thanks.
I dont know if im gonna get the LED ones yet.
I mean I recently got these and Im still enjoying them.
But will let you know if anything comes up.

·
Registered
88 Posts
NautcaSprt6 said:
Thanks.
I dont know if im gonna get the LED ones yet.
I mean I recently got these and Im still enjoying them.
But will let you know if anything comes up.
Sounds good. Keep me in mind

·
Registered
102 Posts
NautcaSprt6 said:
I love my tinted taillights.
A little different than Flossin, but it really sticks out and I like it alot.
You can get more pics of it with nall different angles and lights on off etc etc.
Just click below my signature pic.
Where did you get your taillights tinted. I would like to get the same for mine, but a medium to light tint.
C

1 - 18 of 18 Posts