Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
getting installed in my car later today around 10am. I been busy all week and I finally get the chance to have it installed and boy am I excited to see how it's gonna sound on the 2.7! This is the one mod that I have been really lagging on and hopefully it'll turn out how I've expected specially since I hear almost nothing but great things about Blastin Bob's :fing02: btw, I went with the dual 250dw kit hoping to make my baby ROAR :) I will update later with the final results and some pics and hopefully some audio if I can find a camera somewhere!!!

·
Super Moderator
5,077 Posts
good luck with the mod.Hope ya get the sound you're looking ofr. Better find something to get a sound clip with

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Finally got a couple pics but with my cell phone. Can't find the digital but here you go...

I am really impressed with it so far :fing02: hopefully I can find a camera so I can get some audio.

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Where did you get the product and install done at "neighbor"?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got it done at midas for 160 big ones :pat: but I honestly checked at least 9 or 10 other muffler shops and they were all quoting around the same price, plus they wanted me to take my car to a body shop to have the bumper cutouts done there as they would not do it! Took exactly an hour and a half to have it installed at Midas with the cutouts. So far I love it :biggrin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts