Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone help me find a post from one of our members where he is doing an install of blastin bobs pipes on his 300? i had seen the post somewhere and i can't seem to find it. the pictures he had in his post also included one with a cat inside the box from blastin bob, another pic shows the tools he used which included a dog toy... no i'm not crazy....:biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
75 Posts
I bump this...just got mine in the mail and their instructions were less than specific...'make two marks on your pipes, one at 7 inches and one at 8 inches, then hold it up and guess which one you should cut.'

I have a coin flip app on my droid...maybe I should just use that? Probably safer. lol

·
Registered
650 Posts
Yeah I was not liking the instructions either. I wound up cutting the drivers side a little too short. So it sinks into the bumper a little more then the passenger side. Only I would notice it though. I also am going to need to get them welded as I can feel some flow coming out of the connections. Again I think I cut too short on both. It's better to cut less off the pipe them more.

·
Registered
75 Posts
yikes...i guess I could just make the bigger cut first and then just see, but I'd rather just know lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts