Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched the forums, but haven't found anything that would help me...

I have an '07 300C Heritage Edition with the REC nav radio; I'd like to block specific Sirius satellite radio channels.

I had the capability to do that on another car in which I installed an aftermarket Sirius Sportster 4, but I can't find any way to do it on my OEM radio.

Any help?

Thank you,
-- modcuda

·
Registered
63 Posts
Modcuda, I believe you have to do that thru Sirius customer care. Just bought my new 2007 300C and got an email from Sirius and I believe that it said if I wanted any channels blocked to contact them. Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
eagle2 is correct. You need to call Sirius Customer Care @ 888-539-7474 and request the 'Family Plan'.

bruno

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the responses! I'll check on the Sirius Family Plan and contact them for more info.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Well I have to thank you MODCUDA.

You inspired me to call Sirius to see if they had some sort of free promotion that would give me a few days trial. Upon entering my VIN it came to light that the previous owner never activated it AND sirius, who usually does this automatically after a week, never did.

SO

NOW I HAVE A FREE YEAR ON MY 05 TOURING!!!!!!!!!!!

ty!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I have to thank you MODCUDA.

You inspired me to call Sirius to see if they had some sort of free promotion that would give me a few days trial. Upon entering my VIN it came to light that the previous owner never activated it AND sirius, who usually does this automatically after a week, never did.

SO

NOW I HAVE A FREE YEAR ON MY 05 TOURING!!!!!!!!!!!

ty!

Allright! I love it when there's a bonus.
ModCuda

1 - 6 of 6 Posts