Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi we are offering a blowout deal on a package that includes 2 tv's made by directed that could be removed from their brackets. The following link will take you to the directed site so you can learn more about the tv's http://www.directed.com/rse/monitors.asp they are the RVM700. For $500 you will get two tv's including all the wirring plus two mounting barackets for the tv's. If you want you can send your headrests in and for 200 we will cut the headrest and put the tv's inside. The tv's come with a full one year warranty.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Do you have any pictures of the 300C headrest with this monitor?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wats up man, I just had two 7"inch tv's in the headrests of my 300c, however tha tv's keep blowing out, n I keep going back too the shop to get them replaced, and I've already went thru 8 tv's this week. do u know why this could b happening?

·
Administrator
7,117 Posts
BayArea300 said:
Wats up man, I just had two 7"inch tv's in the headrests of my 300c, however tha tv's keep blowing out, n I keep going back too the shop to get them replaced, and I've already went thru 8 tv's this week. do u know why this could b happening?
Welcome BayArea300!
This member is no longer a supporting vendor and has not been active on the forums for 6 months.
I would suggest you direct your question to this supporting vendor, Dom of TVandNav2Go or post a new thread in the Audio forum asking for help.

Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts