Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a supercharger kit available for the 5.7 Hemi?

I would prefer a twin screw (whipplecharger), I see Kenne Bell has put there unit on hold citing engine management problems.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
116 Posts
Croozer said:
That thread is useless, does anyone have any REAL info? :wave:
I will tell you that the company that developed the blower for the Marauder is going to do a blower for the 300C. It will be a "Roots-Type" when it is developed. He can't say when it will be done because he is busy with other projects.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
112 Posts
Come on 05 300c that's one of those posts that could have been taken in stride without justifying a comment. I know how I was when I first joined the forum and all I wanted was for someone to answer my question without a major search involved. I have since come to learn that if my search fails there are many great people here that will help. I think if we show a little patience this place will be much better!!!


Can't you just feel the love! :nutkick:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
HAHAHAH, I couldn’t resist responding to “That thread is useless…"
comment, I took the time to copy and paste the thread pointing directly to http://www.gsmotorsports.com/ :biggrin: No offence intended when some one points a member in the direction of a useful thread a vendor or members have taken the time to write or contribute to. I couldn’t resist it again. :bigok:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
112 Posts
I know, in the short time I have been a member here I have had to use much restraint. Sometimes I have to remind myself that I'm a pastor and my boss would be bent out of shape if I responded the way I want to. So, I write it all out, then delete it! LOL

PappaDoc
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bigslim said:
I will tell you that the company that developed the blower for the Marauder is going to do a blower for the 300C. It will be a "Roots-Type" when it is developed. He can't say when it will be done because he is busy with other projects.
I take it you are talking about Trilogy, that would be a nice kit, but a twin screw would be the "dogs bollocks".
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
hay guys my 2006 charger is on it way to gs motorsports to have a super charger put on it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
116 Posts
Croozer said:
I take it you are talking about Trilogy, that would be a nice kit, but a twin screw would be the "dogs bollocks".
That is correct. He said it should be good for 500+hp. He just doesn't know when though.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,071 Posts
needasrt4 said:
hay guys my 2006 charger is on it way to gs motorsports to have a super charger put on it
Damn! :eek: You wasted no time! Did you put any miles on it yet? :D

Congrats and post your results!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
i got it on a wensday lowered it but tis 22 on it and went to the dub show in new orleans and that following monday it went to dynatech headers for headers and know it is on it was for a super charger
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,071 Posts
needasrt4 said:
i got it on a wensday lowered it but tis 22 on it and went to the dub show in new orleans and that following monday it went to dynatech headers for headers and know it is on it was for a super charger
Well then my friend I gotta give you props. Most guys do all the visual exterior mods and nothing for performance, and others do all performance and nothing visual.

You're doing both....That's awesome!
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top