Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a 2013 300c that I have been using the Bluetooth since January with no problems. Starting last week, whenever I receive or make calls I can't hear the other person through the stereo and they are unable to hear me.

Has anyone else ever had this problem with their uconnect Bluetooth? What can I do to resolve this issue?

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Presumably, this is through your cell/smartphone? If so, try breaking the connection between the car and the phone, then set it back up again. Bluetooth ain't the most reliable connection.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yes, it's through my cell phone and the Bluetooth through uconnect. I tried completely erasing the phone from uconnect and reconnecting and the problem is the same...I even tried a different phone with the same results.

I'm able to complete the connection, it's just when making or receiving calls I can't hear the other person and they also can't hear me. For three months it was working fine, then this problem started last week.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Try someone else's phone and if the issue is still present then you know it's your car and not your phone....

·
Registered
256 Posts
So I have a 2013 300c that I have been using the Bluetooth since January with no problems. Starting last week, whenever I receive or make calls I can't hear the other person through the stereo and they are unable to hear me.

Has anyone else ever had this problem with their uconnect Bluetooth? What can I do to resolve this issue?
Gorbs,

I'm sorry to hear about your recent Uconnect concerns. Had you recently performed a software update for the Uconnect system or on your phone?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I recently updated the software to the latest version from November of 2014 when I brought the car in January. I didn't have any problems until recently with hearing anything when making calls. I tried three phones with the uconnect and even attempted to make and receive calls with the Bluetooth.

When speaking I can't hear anything through the Bluetooth and when listening I can't hear anything from the other end as well. Is there a speaker in the car for Bluetooth or microphone?

·
Registered
256 Posts
I recently updated the software to the latest version from November of 2014 when I brought the car in January. I didn't have any problems until recently with hearing anything when making calls. I tried three phones with the uconnect and even attempted to make and receive calls with the Bluetooth.

When speaking I can't hear anything through the Bluetooth and when listening I can't hear anything from the other end as well. Is there a speaker in the car for Bluetooth or microphone?
Gorbs,

There are two microphones located in the rear view mirror. Have you had a chance to notify your dealer?

·
Registered
1 Posts
All,

Back from the dead thread/First post.....At least I'm using the search!

I'm having the same exact problem on my 2013 300C as Gorbs. Any help would be appreciated, my wife needs to be able to make/recieve calls.

-Sean

·
Registered
46 Posts
Same here - 2012 300C 5.7 with HK audio system - just started happening where I can hear other party on phone calls and my phone works fine handsfree with other devices, so it's the car for some reason.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Your radio is an eight year old electronic device and it is quite likely something broke. Electronics are not bulletproof. Suggest you get it diagnosed ar dealer. Wouldn’t be surprised that it is faulty, but dealer wont fix it...they will want to replace it at big dollars.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have the lifetime warranty, so it should be covered.

I was just curious if the problem was found to me in the main radio or the bluetooth module under the steering wheel.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts