Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have been thinking about getting a body kit for our 5.7 touring but not sre what way to go... I think I like the look of the Veilside kit but dont know if it will fit the touring and havnt really been able to find any nice clear pics of it.. looks like the only pics around are the veilside promo ones and they anrt really clear....

Does anyone know if the sedan kits will fit a touring well? dont want to spent that much money on something that has to undergo heavy modding to fit.

Or, does anyone have any suggestions for a good agressive as hell kit that will fit without modding too much??

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
Try these guys. They operate out of Perth and seem like a great place as well. They don't show anything on their website for a Touring but I am surre they will have something for you.

Chrysler 300c Cruisin On

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Does look tuff but probably a heap more modding than I was looking for...

Looks like a whole new front end including lights and bonnet...

Would hate to loose the premium grill I have..

am currently looking at either the Veilside, Grip or Startech kits... any thoughts??

·
Registered
116 Posts
i think the veilside looks the best, the others are overdone and ugly IMO.

i don't think any of those kits are necessary, it's very hard to improve on a car that's already so nice.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Yeah i like the Vveilside front and side's but not too sure about the rear kit tho.....

·
Registered
73 Posts
IMHO the lines of the car standard are nice already. I've had kits on almost all of my previous rides and I have never evn considered it for the 300C. The kits you have shown don't do the car justice. just big wheels and make it nice and low would be the ideal look. Even better, BAG IT!!!!!!
just my thoughts and everyone has their own ideas on what looks good or not.
cheers

·
Registered
116 Posts
I agree.

Wheels, lowering, chome pillars and grill are the only things required make the car look nicer and even they're not essential.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts