Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can some one list out the various bodykit manufacturers and their websites if available? It would help out in searches etc.

·
Registered
760 Posts
This is a list of the bodykits that I have seen posted or have purchased (VIP Edition).
Kenstyle
Veilside
Tommy Z
Vip Edition
Xenon
Extreme Dimensions
Grip Tuning
JT Autostyle
Bomex
Ground Dynamics
I'm not positive on all the websites though for these bodykits.

·
Registered
266 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Since my thread is stickied :p i am going to add this myself

Yep, that was my intent (to get links). ;)

Thanks for the links.. and others, feel free to add to this thread...

·
Registered
103 Posts
Looking for hood that T8STY-1

Hello Everyone. New to the forum. I was hoping that someone had an idea or knows where to find this hood with the eyebrow's. Because I am new, I cant posted the link, but if you google search frontendiwant, you will see the grey 300c( really sweet ride, love the clean aggressive look:fing02: )

The member is T8STY-1, and any help would be greatly appreicated.

Thanks
Chris in SLC

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Didn't look at the link, but no one makes a hood with eyebrows. The ones you have seen are custom one-off's, with hemmissey being the originator.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I Want Them !!!

Wow, that's what I am talking ..... about! I would like to know too WHO makes those... and I want to buy them for my SRT8 immedately. You are luck having those. Really one-of-a-kind. Please let us know if you find out who made/makes them.
Regards

·
Registered
212 Posts
anything else from japan?? they sure do make some mean lips!!
Here are six of them, except Kenstyle, Veilside and Gimmic are full front bumpers (not too sure of gimmic):

·
Registered
111 Posts
Do you know if that Anceltion kit is still available and if so, where?

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'm looking for something similar to just extend the bumpers straight downard versus an angled lip or soemthing agressive looking. If you ever played Midnite Club 3, I also liked the "Lexani" body kit (at least in front). Are there any recommendations you might have??

1 - 20 of 29 Posts