Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can some one list out the various bodykit manufacturers and their websites if available? It would help out in searches etc.

·
Registered
347 Posts
This is a list of the bodykits that I have seen posted or have purchased (VIP Edition).
Kenstyle
Veilside
Tommy Z
Vip Edition
Xenon
Extreme Dimensions
Grip Tuning
JT Autostyle
Bomex
Ground Dynamics
I'm not positive on all the websites though for these bodykits.

·
Premium Member
3,262 Posts
Since my thread is stickied :p i am going to add this myself

Yep, that was my intent (to get links). ;)

Thanks for the links.. and others, feel free to add to this thread...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Looking for hood that T8STY-1

Hello Everyone. New to the forum. I was hoping that someone had an idea or knows where to find this hood with the eyebrow's. Because I am new, I cant posted the link, but if you google search frontendiwant, you will see the grey 300c( really sweet ride, love the clean aggressive look:fing02: )

The member is T8STY-1, and any help would be greatly appreicated.

Thanks
Chris in SLC

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Didn't look at the link, but no one makes a hood with eyebrows. The ones you have seen are custom one-off's, with hemmissey being the originator.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I Want Them !!!

Wow, that's what I am talking ..... about! I would like to know too WHO makes those... and I want to buy them for my SRT8 immedately. You are luck having those. Really one-of-a-kind. Please let us know if you find out who made/makes them.
Regards

·
Registered
74 Posts
Do you know if that Anceltion kit is still available and if so, where?

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm looking for something similar to just extend the bumpers straight downard versus an angled lip or soemthing agressive looking. If you ever played Midnite Club 3, I also liked the "Lexani" body kit (at least in front). Are there any recommendations you might have??

1 - 20 of 29 Posts