Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently mounted my 22s but they stick out too much, you can check out the pics right here
http://www.300cforums.com/forums/chrysler-300-picture-media-post/58240-new-pics.html

they're mounted on 25mm spacers in the front and 35mm in the rear.
i can't take off the spacers because the bolts that hold the spacers are not long enough to hold the rims (the spacers got bolts on them that are twice as long).
here's a pic of my current set up (front) so you can see.

now here's my question: how long are the bolts on a stock 5.7? cause it looks like they actually shortened or changed the bolts when they put on the spacers (i already bought the car with spacers and 18" wheels).

what should i do? i'm looking for some input here :scared::scared::scared:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
697 Posts
I'm sure the bolts are fine underneath the spacer. I would just remove the spacer and mount your wheels.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm sure the bolts are fine underneath the spacer. I would just remove the spacer and mount your wheels.
i'll give it a try but the dude who mounted my wheels told me it wasnt possible.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe you can find smaller spacers?
well i'd need spacers w/ bolts so you can actually mount the wheels. they only come in 15mm and thicker. smaller spacers dont have the bolts attached to them so the original bolts that stick out of the spacers will be even shorter

1 - 8 of 8 Posts