Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pic of my new paint work on my trunk.
Just thought I would share them with you guys in the states, I have also posted them on the Australian section.

Hope you like them......AIR22

These two are of it with clear on it.

·
Registered
899 Posts
50 Cent? Are you serious?

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Thats some nice art work,but dont know if it belongs on a 300.But as long as you like it thats what counts.

·
Registered
979 Posts
wow the paint work is phenomenal. I think it looks cool. Not sure if it will go good on the outiside of the car maybe its a good theme on the underside of the trunk lid.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
trunk lid is only for show, and only will go on the car a couple of times a year. I have two trunks and swap them for just driving around.

Pic is only based on 50 cent, I made some changes to his face so he looked a bit different.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Its f*cking off the chain. Not my cup of tea but d********mn it looks good!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Looks great....and i like the idea of having two lids, one for show and the other for daily driving.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks great....and i like the idea of having two lids, one for show and the other for daily driving.

Yeah its great it takes about 5-10 mins. to change. And saves someone doing damage to the airbrushed lid.

·
Registered
42 Posts
the detail is amazing. but two thumbs down on the 50 cent.

·
Registered
266 Posts
not my cup of tea but you seriously got to admire the level of detail that went into that job right there.

How much did this cost you?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts