Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I've had the TIS 10 wheels on for around 6 months now and too be honest with you I'm getting tired of them. Seems like everyone has these kind of wheels............ I absolutly look the SRT8 wheels but 20's are too small for me. I know the 22" replica's will be out after the summer which is way too far away. Is there any wheel out there that has the same style as the SRT8. I'm trying to find something without a lip. Any suggestions would be sweet. Here is a couple recent pics.

·
Premium Member
2,690 Posts
I went through the same thing the first year I owned my C. I have to say, a little colormatching could go a LONG way. You can completely reinvent your ride if you colormatched them.

A few years ago, I got tired of my 07's and ditched them for black KMC Dimes so I could colormatch them. I'd say you could keep the 10's and just colormatch them. Goodluck with your decision if you decide to go with new wheels!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree with ya on the color matching. I'm just not big on white rims. With your car it looks sweet cuz you got that nice blue. I wanna stray away from chrome and rims with lips. Just cant find a nice 8 or 10 spoke rim in a 22".

·
Registered
396 Posts
sup alan already tired of the rims, to much work too keep them clean... thats why mine are always dirty...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ya i had the tis 07 also 22 inch im looking for something with a bigger lip around 6 to 7 inch lips chrome any of you guys ahve any idea's where i can find em ???

·
Registered
379 Posts
Ya i had the tis 07 also 22 inch im looking for something with a bigger lip around 6 to 7 inch lips chrome any of you guys ahve any idea's where i can find em ???
kartier forged wheels you can get a 6" lip in the rear 4" lip in the front. expect to pay$4300 + for just wheels and a month and half delivery time to your front door.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts