Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Borla / Mopar Exhaust For Sale was on the car for 2 months.. Traded in my C on an SRT8.. Will sell for 500.00 Would like to find a local buyer.. Exhaust is in great condition..

Exhaust System
Part# 140112

Borla Description:
Cat-Back Exhaust System, High Quality T304 Stainless Steel, Mandrel Bent Piping, Single Oval Rolled Angle-Cut Tip, Split Rear Exit, Typically Produces 7-15% Horsepower Increases, Better Fuel Economy, And A Distinctive Performance Sound, Backed With Borla's 1,000,000 Mile Warranty!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fits
DODGE MAGNUM R/T, CHARGER R/T & CHRYSLER 300C '05-06 5.7L V8 AT RWD/AWD 4DR

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does the installation require irrevocable damage to the stock system? In other words, If I do not like the sound, can I easily return my 300c to stock?
Also, how about this drone thing I have been reading about?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Long Drive said:
Does the installation require irrevocable damage to the stock system? In other words, If I do not like the sound, can I easily return my 300c to stock?
Also, how about this drone thing I have been reading about?
The exhaust system is easily swapped.. I am putting mine back to stock, I just traded my C in on an SRT8. I did not have a drone issue.. I contacted Borla before I installed it and they recommended to install the system with a floor jack and make sure the system is very tight up to the body of the car and to make sure that the tips of the exhaust had enough clearance to not rub on the rear skirt of the bumper..

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still for sale..

·
Registered
72 Posts
shipping to ny 11355 zip

Cab you get me a quote to have it shipped to ny and if the total price is right. I might buy it. I want the zoomers but i just cant pass up a deal.:naughty:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GUSRED said:
Cab you get me a quote to have it shipped to ny and if the total price is right. I might buy it. I want the zoomers but i just cant pass up a deal.:naughty:
Sent PM

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still for Sale

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still for sale..

·
Registered
77 Posts
I would like this if it still available.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Where is Finksburg located at????
I'm in Waldorf.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry sold last year..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status