Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, this is Tony from Socal Motorsports. We just got a bunch of Borla exhaust in stock and would like to offer our first group buy on the 300C site. We have 10 -Borla 140112 and 2-Borla 140125 ready to go. Since we are a Borla distributor I cannot post a price lower than Borla's MAP pricing, so if you are interested, let me know which exhaust you are interested in and send me an PM. I will give you the pricing, which will include shipping. Once we receive orders for 10 kits, we will start shipping. The pricing will be great and best of all we have them in stock.

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Hello Goose,

I will make sure Tony gets right back to you. We are going to make sure our first Group Buy shows all of the 300C members that SoCal Motorsports runs a quality business, with excellent pricing and unparalleled customer service.

Thank you in advance,

·
Registered
323 Posts
SOCAL MOTORSPORTS said:
Hello Goose,

I will make sure Tony gets right back to you. We are going to make sure our first Group Buy shows all of the 300C members that SoCal Motorsports runs a quality business, with excellent pricing and unparalleled customer service.

Thank you in advance,
Thanks for the reply. Ill be waiting for Tony.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Put in my order......:banana: They should be shipping soon.. We waiting for a few slackers to make up their minds and put in the order :deal: . Come on people, I want my pipes. :drive:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hey People. Come join the Group Buy. He needs 5 more people so he can send out the Systems. Im sure there are lots of you that have been waiting for a great price on the Borla System. Well, here it is. Contact Tony so he can give you the hook up.

I have been waiting to get my set up but it cant be shipped untill some of you slackers order yours.

Comon people make your orders...

·
Registered
323 Posts
SOCAL MOTORSPORTS said:
Hello 04Black300C,

Please look over our eBay auction thoroughly. You missed the $40.00 S/H, thus making the savings $49.99.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&tc=photo&item=7979770658&category=33630

Thank you in advance,

Hey man, $50 OFF sounds good to me. I have not seen it cheaper anywhere. Plus, they will beat anybodys price out there on the same system. And they have great Customer Service. And they are a suporting vendor.

All that = Me happy driving with my Borla System. :banana: :drive: :arms:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm still waiting to hear back what the price would be. I sent a PM and received an initial response to my first question, but I never go an answer to what the price would be. Is this group buy still happening, and if so, what is the price for the Borla 140112.

thanks,

SilverSled

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Hello Sliver,

I just notified Tony (scmstony) about your request. He was on vacation since the 23rd of June. He will be getting back to you shortly.

Thank you again in advance,

John

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey John,

Just added you on AIM really interested in the system my SN is Cars Unleashed

- Jas

1 - 18 of 18 Posts