Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are running a group purchase for all systems that Borla produces so this will give you a pretty good savings on the 300C exhaust. The prices are lower than we are allowed to put in writing but you can receive a quote by calling 1-877-482-9763 or sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Be sure to note what kind of system you would like a price for.

This offer will be ending on Tuesday, January 25th.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I was all ready to jump on this when I heard about the Corsa system. Now I can't decide, and waiting to compare them will make me miss this group buy. Tom, any chance of either a later group Corsa purchase or a buy-headers-and-exhaust-and-get-a-deal type?

·
Registered
68 Posts
I placed my order this week. Great deal is all that I can say! :D

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The rest of the systems for this GP will be ordered when it ends on Tuesday. They systems should be into us about 7-10 days later. I'm not sure if there will be anything for the 300C Corsa system when it is released. We usually have specails on them a few times a year.

·
Registered
68 Posts
So when can we expect delivery?

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We should see the GP systems here in about 1-2 weeks. They will go out the same day that the shipment arrives.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Cool...Thanks again for the support!! :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
updates? :confused:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Anybody get their order deliverd yet from the group purchase and get the wrong exhaust system. I ordered the 4 muffler setup with three and a half inch tips. I received the 2 muffler set up with the 5 inch coffee can tips.

·
Registered
68 Posts
i have not received anything yet. no tracking number no notification that it has been sent...nothing :mad:

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dkals: I heard someone mention that this morning so it sounds like you e-mailed us last night.

Randar_462: It looks like all of the systems have shipped last week. Give us a call or e-mail and we can check into that for you.

·
Registered
68 Posts
tbyrne said:
dkals: I heard someone mention that this morning so it sounds like you e-mailed us last night.

Randar_462: It looks like all of the systems have shipped last week. Give us a call or e-mail and we can check into that for you.
Thanks guys...It was on my door step when I got home from work today!! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts