Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm about to take another 3000 mi trip up north and after the last one with salt trucks etc i purchased a chrysler front cover/bra for my 06 srt 8.

ive never seen a worse set of instructions. i think i about have it figured out except for the front center. what holds that up?

anyone have any experience with one of these.

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Are you talking about the vinyl bras'? If you are I can't help you with installing them, but I have to say they'll scratch your paint under them.

I think a much better solution would be a clear bra.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
we have one we brought from our dealer for the BT Charger. I had the boys put it on for me. I will get Dan in here to see if he can help you out tomorrow

If you have a black SRT as I think most are, as Bernie said, be careful with it on the paint for sure. We only put it on for a road trip. Be sure when you stop to check the sides and the front piece also that goes on the hood. I noticed it tended to flap a bit.

A good alternative in the long run is the clear bra. We will be doing that soon after we finish up the last body mod we will be doing. Front facia is coming off for the Grip front end then we will put the clear bra on.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no, i have the faster color so i'm hopeing it dosent get any scraches. i only plan on using it on trips from mississippi/florida to pa because of a family illness.

i found out that the little stiff things need to be bent down around the headlight but still dont know what holds up the center section . it has four plastics tabs that goes where?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Do any of you guys know where I can get a bra black for a MSRT8

1 - 8 of 8 Posts