Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little help,
What's the best deal out there on new rotors, 06' 300 SRT? Looking for Slotted. Also, what pads are you using? (daily driver, lots of city and highway miles).

I'm going to change my T-Stat. Is there anything else I need to do with the change? What brand is everyone using?

Thanks
Bob

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
I can't help on the rotors. I use ceramic brake pads, as they seem to give off less brake dust and no squealing. As far as the t-stat, I hate to admit, but I do not even remember the brand. Along with the t-stat, I used the Diablosport to change my fan settings. Good luck!!!

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Also don't know anything about Rotors other than my slotted stock ones are fine. I'm running Centric Posi-Quiets (as are many others) from Zeckhausen (supporting vendor).

The Tstats are available through AutoZone and are MotoRad 4128 (180 F) or 4127 (170 F). Be careful taking out the old Tstat because you don't get a gasket with the new ones. Have to reuse the old one.

·
Premium Member
7,787 Posts
cheep!

Search as I found Rotors for waaaayyyy under 100 bucks apiece, try Moparsupercenter.com

Pads are over the counter under the Bendix label.

The best T-stat is Motorad 4127-176 or 4128-180

1 - 4 of 4 Posts