Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in going to Brampton Assembly Plant for a possible tour later in the year? Anyone near by the facility that could host a meet for us and folks from some other clubs (dodgemagnum.net, dodgeintrepid.net, 300mclub.org, etc).

Dodgemagnum.net Brampton Tour Thread

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
That's a great idea. Brampton is just outside of Toronto.

The Ontario section of the Canada forum has some members that live close by.

I'll talk to some folks at DC Canada to see what is possible.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Northern Rider said:
That's a great idea. Brampton is just outside of Toronto.

The Ontario section of the Canada forum has some members that live close by.

I'll talk to some folks at DC Canada to see what is possible.
A number of the 300M group site had a tour of the plant about 3 years ago and everyone was treated well and Brilliant Hemi also went and he can fill everyone in on the tour. Some guys even had their cars buffed and detailed, and everyone had a great time. I would have liked to go as I had a 300M but Brampton is just too far from where I live.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mikey, if I can come 12 hrs from VA, you can come from Alberta no? :D

Yeah, we had a in-plant car show and several of our cars were on display. We were next to where the paint guys buff out flaws and they pointed out a few things on some cars that had been repainted in sections due to scratches or slight accidents. They offered to buff us out and make it look right. Two cars, including mine, were treated with TLC.

Here's some photos of our trip from the hotel to inside the plant. We were limited in what photos we could take inside.
http://public.fotki.com/99300mricva/brampton_2002_plant_tour/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts