Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i picked up my brand new 2007 Silver 300C about a month and a half ago, and i couldnt be happier! I had a Hummer H3 before this and the 300C is 10x more confortable, and roomier! The seats, leg room, ride quality, EVERYTHING is so much quicker, comfortable, smoother than the H3. Got a set of 22" DUB dirty dogs going on as soon as the ****ty weather breaks here in PA ... I can't wait. Also have a grill im waiting to install and have it tinted already. Any other suggestions would be great. Thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
So i picked up my brand new 2007 Silver 300C about a month and a half ago, and i couldnt be happier! I had a Hummer H3 before this and the 300C is 10x more confortable, and roomier! The seats, leg room, ride quality, EVERYTHING is so much quicker, comfortable, smoother than the H3. Got a set of 22" DUB dirty dogs going on as soon as the ****ty weather breaks here in PA ... I can't wait. Also have a grill im waiting to install and have it tinted already. Any other suggestions would be great. Thanks guys!
Welcome to the forum Slvr300c, they are are sweet car for sure!

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome to the crew!

Lots of good folks here.. let us know if we can help out!

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Scotland. There are a lot of good and friendly folk on this site to help you with ideas and advice on your new car. Enjoy it and enjoy your time on the forum
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome to the forums! You forget to mention the better fuel mileage/saver compared to what you previously owned. I also hope your weather improves so that you can get out there and take some cool pics of your 2007 300c!

bruno

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha ya it gets better gas than the H3 and my eclipse i had before ... once the weather breaks for a few weeks those bad boys will be on and ill et some pics up for sure

·
Registered
118 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I was planning on buying a H3 at the end of next month to replace our Expedition. There is no way we are selling our 300, I just think its time for a new truck or suv. Do you think its a bad choice to go for the H3?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Congrats on the C. How far is Northampton from Coatesville?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
beinc --- the H3 isnt a bad choice at all. the only thing, aside from gas mileage, that i didnt like was how much smaller it is inside than you would think. the ride is good and i never had a problem with it, but the back seat is small with leg room than the 300, so thats the only thing id watch for if you have adults sitting back there alot.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bdot --- never heard of coatsville haha. im right outside allentown. and like an hour or so away from philly ... where are you at?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts