Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

You know what happens when you change your mind - it costs $! Well, I decided not to use this grill so it's for sale. I'm letting it go for $250. with shipping in the 48 states and there is no problem using a credit card. The first definate buyer that posts here will own it. I haven't even opened the box :)

Tom

2005 Silver 300C - it's home now!
2005 C6 Millennium Yellow Corvette convertible - on order
2002 Silverado HD - 8" lift + much more!
2002 Supercharged 8.1 Suburban - [email protected] 95.79
2001 Grand Prix GTP - modified and for sale!

·
Banned
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, the ink in this post wasn't even dry yet! :)

You can order this by calling 1-877-482-9763 (1-877-4-TBYRNE) or you can order it on our secure online order form - https://s9004.securedweb.net/~tbyrne/order.html

We're not a vendor here yet so I don't want to post the complete site address. This is my personal grill.

Thanks,
Tom

·
Banned
3,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There has been a few nibbles but no bites yet. It is available until paid for. I haven't opened the box yet but I believe it comes with installation instructions. Shipping is included in this price and I also have the emblem that can be used on top if that is needed (also new).

·
Registered
337 Posts
Gee Tom....$35.00 charge for a $9 dollar Chrysler emblem...I assuming it includes the wings (which I don't think I'll use-I'm gonna use the E&G wing)?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.