Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if anyone knew where to find just calipers from brembo that would bolt on my 300c or if thats not possible the only stuff i can find from brembo are the full kits and i was hoping just to have the red calipers for looks the car stops fine i just like the calipers any input would be greatly appreciated thanks

·
Registered
102 Posts
Paint the calipers Red! Easy to do, many automotive stores sell a kit with a brushable paint. Some kits also have a cleaning solvent included. I did this to another car I own several years ago...easy and quick job. I painted the calipers and exterior surface of the pads.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
491 Posts
i was wondering if anyone knew where to find just calipers from brembo that would bolt on my 300c or if thats not possible the only stuff i can find from brembo are the full kits and i was hoping just to have the red calipers for looks the car stops fine i just like the calipers any input would be greatly appreciated thanks

I bought two sets of front Brembo calipers (red), i'll post pics in the morning.

I realised they will only fit on the front so I have a set spare, there brand new with only a few blemishes from handeling them, PM me if your interested.

Regards

Mark

1 - 3 of 3 Posts