Ok gang, here's the skinny. The logo is from www.xenonmods.com
. I ordered in a 3" length X 1/2 width. It came in a little longer than I wanted and the Brembo logo is a little wider than it should be too, but it still will work. Its just that the Brembo logo will not be completely on the flat portion of the brake. The price is around $10 for the set of 6 logo's, 2 extras in case you screw up, and that includes shipping. You can get them in just about any color.
Here's a quick how to:
1. Take off wheel and tire of first brake you want to do.
2. Clean brake with brake cleaner.
3. Use paper and masking tape to protect all the areas of the Brembo unit
that you don't want to paint. Make sure you cover under fender well so
that overspray is not an issue.
4. Use VHT, Dupli-kolor, or other brake paint.
5. Give enough coats so that you cover up the old logo.
6. Put wheel and tire back on and torque bolts to at least 100lbs.
7. Do the other 3 brakes in the same manner.
8. Wait at least 24 hrs and repeat step 1
9. Follow instructions that are included with your decals and your done.
BTW, the paint can be obtained at most auto parts stores and are about
$7. per can. One can should do it. Also, you don't need to pull off the brakes to paint them. Cecil........... :wave:
I forgot to mention that when you go to the decal site, you must order the Brembo decal, don't click the chrysler icon(wrong one for our cars). They will at some point in the order ask you for special instructions. Thats where you tell them the size you want.