Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, got a 07 300c BB,disco grille,5% tints all way around, tinted tails, and my car is gonna b VIP at a 250ppl invite high school party, (yes im still in highschool) the lights gonna b on it and i really want my car gleaming to show. What do you all suggest? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2019 Chrysler 300 SRT
2,097 Posts
I use Turtle Wax Platinum Gloss Guard here in the UK, not sure if you guys get it over there.

Don't forget to take a couple of microfibre cloths to dust it down once you get there!

Stef

·
Registered
427 Posts
I use Turtle Wax Platinum Gloss Guard here in the UK, not sure if you guys get it over there.

Don't forget to take a couple of microfibre cloths to dust it down once you get there!

Stef

TURTLE wax????? :pat: of ANY kind, geeze, not in a zillion years :scared:

·
Registered
771 Posts
Zaino #5 if you have time to get it before the prom!

·
Premium Member
2019 Chrysler 300 SRT
2,097 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Like we Americans say look at the side view of yours and the side view of mine and see the difference!

·
Registered
771 Posts
Good One! just edited my last one to show all the clouds in that beautiful polish job!:)

·
Premium Member
2019 Chrysler 300 SRT
2,097 Posts
Very nice!

I'm always game to try new products, have read a bit about Zaino on here recently, I think when our weather improves here I'll clay the car and give it a try.

Stef

·
Registered
906 Posts
Meguiars NXT wax is what I've been using and couldn't be happier. Wash by hand and then use the NXT that car will be shining real nice!!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
um theres this really good turtle wax called color cure get the black color cure alls it is is black car wax feels in all the little scratches and everything and gives it a nice shine

·
Registered
52 Posts
This is how my car looks thanks to Adam's Polishes. I may be partial since I'm an Adam's Dealer.:biggrin:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts