Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car turned ten years old this year and I was considering ordering a new one but this one has been such a pleasure to own I decided to keep it and freshen it up.
I freshened up the motor (that’s for another topic) but wanted to update its style a bit.
I got a hold of some brand new Australian market SRT wheels. Bought some new tires, put a new front fascia on and painted the chrome “eyebrows” under the headlights body color. I purchased a chrome mesh grille and painted the mesh satin black. The headlamps went into the oven and I polished the lenses and blacked out the chrome inside. Then I added a lower lip, it’s subtle but nice. It’s universal from EZ lip. So far here’s how it looks.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I’ll get a better pic of the front lip later. I’m considering an SRT trunk spoiler and I already have the export “wheel well spats” to put on. They’re like the ones in this picture. They were expensive and hard to get, I might add. Now I’m considering opening up my taillights and blacking out the chrome and painting the chrome trim below the deck lid body color like the SRT’s
Comments and ideas welcome…..more to come!

I had other ideas, like body color door handles and exterior mirrors. Possibly some red calipers with black anodized rotors? Yes, no?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Niiiice! Sporty, but still classy. Spoiler style is, of course, your call, but I prefer the 2nd gen refresh duck bill spoiler...but have so far resisted (still 100% stock!)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts