Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i live on the north side of brisbane and im getting married on 1st nov 08. we would like a grey or black 300c as our wedding car. from 2pm- 5pm approx. Is there anyone interested in hiring their car and driver? or know of anyone? please contact me by email [email protected], thanks heaps

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
if you get stuck give me a call as i have 2 silver 300's, theres also alot of members here in brisbane running 300c's so i don't think you'll have any trouble getting cars

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
November is a long way out for me but I can probably assist. I have a Black 300c.

·
Registered
134 Posts
When I get married I was gonna ask if I could just pay members here just so I could have a long line of 300cs lol.

Anyway, yeah Mines silver and Ill be available. I dont have chrome wheels though, just the standard 300C wheels.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow thanks everyone is so generous. i know its a long way off but if u email me with some contact details i could let u know closer to the date, oh and the reason i only need the cars for a couple of hours maybe even 1hour, is cause i just need to be picked up from scarborough and dropped at north lakes golf club and then a couple of photos after ceremony which should take 30mins. they are the meanest most awesome cars.. i want to own one!!!! oh and i need to talk price.. so emails would be good! thanks heaps.
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,290 Posts
wow thanks everyone is so generous. i know its a long way off but if u email me with some contact details i could let u know closer to the date, oh and the reason i only need the cars for a couple of hours maybe even 1hour, is cause i just need to be picked up from scarborough and dropped at north lakes golf club and then a couple of photos after ceremony which should take 30mins. they are the meanest most awesome cars.. i want to own one!!!! oh and i need to talk price.. so emails would be good! thanks heaps.
[email protected]

mate your a local town guy so if you need us we're there for you mate, you'll find the guys on the forum here to be the best around

1 - 10 of 10 Posts