·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome all BC Members.....

·
Registered
75 Posts
thanks.....i'm new here and i am just about to purchase a 2005 300C....still deciding what color/trim combo and whether i want/need the Navigation option......anyone here from the Vancouver area ?

·
Registered
39 Posts
If you come over to Victoria, be careful. My black 300T got keyed 3 months after I bought it. Same thing happened to my other car in the summer. Two words of advice: secure parking.

·
Registered
75 Posts
jimv said:
If you come over to Victoria, be careful. My black 300T got keyed 3 months after I bought it. Same thing happened to my other car in the summer. Two words of advice: secure parking.
:confused: or is someone upset at you ?.....sorry to hear your troubles....if anything i would be more worried about someone denting my doors on the ferry ride then actually parking around Victoria.....good luck in the future !

·
Registered
39 Posts
Northwest300C said:
or is someone upset at you ?!
Well, I guess you never really know for certain, but if they are it's news to me. There's actually a lot of car vandalism here, usually on new or exotic models. I think it mostly happens downtown, but there was a recent incident in Fairfield where someone went through scratching every vehicle in the neighborhood. The guy at the collision shop told me it's one of the most common repairs they do. Anyway, I'm now very careful about parking when I'm out and about.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Burnaby member

300Con23s said:
Welcome all BC Members.....
I am taking delivery of an 05C in Silver tomorrow.

I took the full load without the Nav.

From what I have been reading on this site, I hope to purchase the Factory lowering springs, 20's wheel package, air raid intake. I might upgrade the interior to full leather door panels at a custom shop if they can match the hides on the car already.

After owning a couple of Merc's and BMW's, and a recent 04 Hemi Durango I am looking forward to what this car offer, I like the price point, think they have come a long way with quality and the price can't be beat.

I guess time will tell.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You'll love the 300C, I currently in the Van area and i've done almost all the upgrades I had to.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Can you let me know what mod's you've done so far?

I had an 04 hemi Durango, and when I had the eibach springs installed, I wasn't happy with the ride at all.

The rear end would bounce up and down, or bottom out quite easily even without a load, so I think I'll wait and buy the factory kit when it's available.

Thanks for any suggestions you have. :)

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya I agree. I have the 22's and eibach's and im very disappointed in the ride quality.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself as part of the 300C B.C. Club now! Just picked up my ride this morning, lava red and what an amazing car this is. I am looking at getting Borla exhaust and putting 22's.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I actually wanted to get my tints done and wanted to know if anyone here knew of a good place in Vancouver area, I moved here from Montreal recently so I don't know much down here...

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey, I had my windows tinted by Avrix in Richmond. They are expensive but they have the highest quality tint material in all of Vancouver. I know most shops do the 3M stuff but these guys carry Huper Optik and Maido which are the highest quality tints on the market. I had the Maido tint done it cost me $400 for all the windows. Also the installers take there time and do a amazing job and they also have a lifetime warrenty. Another big plus is they don't have to take the door panels off to do the tint. I highly recommend them if your looking for high quality work.

·
Registered
84 Posts
thats who i will go see, do you have their phone# by any chance? also what type of tint did you do? I am looking to do 20% in the front and 5% in the back.

Thanks

·
Registered
75 Posts
jas007 said:
Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself as part of the 300C B.C. Club now! Just picked up my ride this morning, lava red and what an amazing car this is. I am looking at getting Borla exhaust and putting 22's.
welcome !....i have had my Bright Silver 300C for little over a month now.....just love this car.....i highly recommend Columbia Dodge where i purchased it.....we should all get together for a meet when the weather improves.....actually last 2 days here in Richmond were pretty nice :)

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I had the 2nd lightest tint for my car. Here's the info:

Avrix Window Films
5791 Minoru Boulevard
Richmond, BC
V6X2B1
Phone (604) 702-8468

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Northwest300C said:
welcome !....i have had my Bright Silver 300C for little over a month now.....just love this car.....i highly recommend Columbia Dodge where i purchased it.....we should all get together for a meet when the weather improves.....actually last 2 days here in Richmond were pretty nice :)

I actually bought my 300C from Columbia Dodge as well and yes I highly recommend them as well. Excellent sales people and excellent service and parts dept.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Since I am new here and live in the fleetwood area I bought it from the surrey dealership did not know of many others and it was a one day deal, went in, saw the car, drove it, liked it and bought it! :)

I will call Avrix in the morning and schedule an appointement, thanks!!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
I had street legal tint do mine.
I came across them through the dealership and found out these guys are the best in Canada! I had no idea they have a tint competion and these guys were best in BC then went to Toronto and won for all of Canada.
They did 35% all the way around and not one flaw or bubble.
They are located in Surrey and his name is
Rene
604 584 6483

1 - 20 of 20 Posts