Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted on behalf of Heidi and Team BT:

Our meet is this Sunday. The Smythe Pavillion at John Prince Park is where it will be. We have a nice day planned for you guys and gals that may be attending. Ribs, chicken, chesses, shrimp, crab legs, sandwiches, chips, water, sodas and sweets.

We are meeting at the shop first between 9-11 AM then on to the park for fun. Great fishing too. To say thanks to those coming and letting us entertain you and thank you for your business, we are doing a key chain give away.

These are the keychains every car will receive. The Ram head on here is the same and first tribal ram head we did for James Girtman. He was a customer and friend. What happened was tragic, and he will be missed at our event. Thanks to BT Dan for getting these knocked out so quick and taking the extra time to get it done with the backup we have now on stuff, and still keeping the other things moving without skippiing a beat.

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
^^
Thanks Rob. BT will be coming to you in a few weeks for the All Texas Meet & Greet. Dan and my dad will be on hand at that event. I told my dad about the killer Mexican place you guys go to, and he heard Dan rave about it when he was there in December, and I know he is looking forward to seeing everyone and hitting the Mexican place too.

We really do have a nice day planned for everyone coming out. There is great fishing right behind the pavillion and across the street about 20 yard to the other side also is great fishing. There are bathrooms right on site at the pavillion and no thru traffic also. It is at a dead end. There is a great volley ball setup too there, and plenty of undercover shade to eat and relax. As what happen here in south Florida in late April early May it is now full on Summer here, and the shade will be welcome

The BT band will be playing and we catered plenty of great food. We have chicken, ribs, deviled eggs, sandwiches, stone crab legs, lobster, chips, dips, cookies. We really are excited to see folks, and we want you all to go away knowing how much we appreciat your business, and because of you, we are here.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Will be there!!!

Love to see all the stuff you made, and better yet installed on the vehicle.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts