Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

As is most important, thank you all for your business and trust.

Since the Spring Fest it has kind of rained and poured.

Dan and Nick traveled to Mopars on The Strip the weekend after Spring Fest to meet with some new contacts and also reach out to the Classic Mopar crowd. We are not just about parts for our LX rides, but we can make restoration parts as well.

Upon their return on April 1st Nick was very ill with flu and also brochities (spelling). He was out nearly 2 weeks and just return yesterday. In turn this bug ran wild thru the shop. As a crew of 8 we were down to 3 people on the 9-15th. As you can imagine this has stalled some shipping and delayed some of the one off custom work. We understand you folks want your parts, but you do have our assurance you business is important, we never charge you until we ship, and most important we will do everything in our power to make any situation right. We also had a machine go down too for a few days as we waited for a new board for it.

The good news is that we have almost eveyone back. I have been fighting it off over the past few day as I had the doctor call me in a Z pack when I felt sick on Monday night. Shipping is going smoother today and much will be cleaned up early next week.

Anyone going to the Rocking Spring Meet this weekend in Bloomington Dan and I will be there with some product. Most important we want to be there to show our support for our friend in the mid-west. Nick was to travel with us tomorrow, but we all felt is best with his heatlh just returning that he stay behind and rest this weekend so he is stronger next week.

We appreciate you and value your business. Thank you again.

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More info here:

Here is some updates for you all.

The Spring Fest really knocked our inventory especially underhood items are picked clean.

When we returned from the Spring Fest I sendt Dan and Nick to Mopars on the Strip (as posted) to make contacts within the Classic Mopar crowd. We feel we can bring a lot to the table on the restoration end of the Mopar business and this is one of the best events to do so.

When the boys returned Nick got sick as a dog. Bronchitis and flu. He was out for two weeks and everyone fell like dominos behind him. Most of the first weeks of this month we have worked with a skeletal crew of 3 folks off and on. I was down to 2 good bodies on the and 11th. With a crew of just 8 you can imagine how this hit us. Obviously we have fallen behind.

We have 3 new products ready to release, but we have to restock first as customers are waiting. Some have been waiting going on 3 weeks this week and we are getting them out now.

Here is what to expect over the next month. All backlogged engine kits, sill plates and emblems, both one off and standards are shipping daily. Catch Cans are shipping daily and will continue to do so as we get plate back and get caught up to present.

New products.

Liscense plate frame, tweaking it and will debut, speaker trim rings new product coming in a few weeks 100%. Key chains. The BT Meet and Greet we will be giving one away to everyone who attends and then they will go on sale that weekend.

Many have asked me, hey Heidi why is the store not updated or new products in the store? Couple of things. I have been working with Rob (Stealth SRT) and we both agree that a major change has to come to pass. We are both working on it right now. It has become much more than what we anticpated when we got into it. Progress is being made now.

My biggest fault is that I always wish I could snap a finger or wiggle a nose like Jennie or Bewitched LOL. Sometimes I get to enthused and move way ahead of where we are at. If there were clones of me and Dan we would have everything done in a day. The BT crew works so hard, but sometimes I forget that I can't push them to the brink or they will burn out. I tried to do it when people were sick here and paid the price.

Again, without you guys we are nothing. You make it happen. Thanks again.

PM's have started to be answered and I will finish in the AM

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
a lot of work is going into the store upgrade, along with some behind the scenes stuff that will help get all this great product to you faster. thanks for your patience !!!!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Patience is no problem. Like I told Heidi when I was there, send them when ever you get done. I have enough keeping me busy right now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts