Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to give props and thanks to Heidi and Dan for my catch can install to the MSRT8 at the LX & Beyond Nationals this past weekend. They went above and beyond for the Extreme LX Make-over cars, and in making great event deals for those who were at the event on Saturday. They had lots of product and Dan did a heck of a lot of catch can installs from what I could see. There were cars up next to their kiosk ALL the time!

Heidi, don't forget to let me know just as soon as you have those intake manifold spacers ready for another mule or ordering!

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Tim,

it was nice to meet you in person. It was great guys such as yourself, Jim, Damien, Damon, ect... that let folks know we were there last weekend.

Nothing is better than for Dan and myself when we are finally able to meet the people to the screen name. We hope to see you at the Shig Dig or better yet even sooner at Carlisle next month.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's a picture... at last... of the catch can Dan installed for me at the event.

Nice huh?

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So many people... not enough time!

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Just got the underhood package from BT as well... I know everyone has seen lot of pictures of these, but here are MY pix of the individual pieces... LOL

Tranny tube cap cover:

Windshield Washer fluid replacement cap:

Power Steering kit and cap cover and Coolant Reservoir cap cover:

Oil Fill Cap Cover:

Oil Dip Stick switcheroo:

And finally...
A/C refrigerant port cap cover:
I thought I took this one, but apparently not... will add later.

Now I'm finally catching up with underhood bling!

·
Registered
883 Posts
That looks fantastic Tim.....there is not another vendor for our cars that gives such service and the products are flawless...I was honored to be able to round up some business for Heidi and Dan...

·
Registered
116 Posts
great looking pieces there wish I could have some myself... but my 2.7L, (yes I know so you can put down your clubs and pitchforks) is just not worth showing off like that....

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
great looking pieces there wish I could have some myself... but my 2.7L, (yes I know so you can put down your clubs and pitchforks) is just not worth showing off like that....
I know what you mean, but this was a deal that I couldn't pass up... i.e., a friend sent them to me!

I bought the catch can at LX & Beyond because it offers a performance improvement (i.e., NOT introducing oil droplets to the intake).

I am waiting patiently on the intake spacers BT is developing because that will have performance impact (keeping the intake cooler = more dense air charge).

These "bling" things were on my wish list, but way down in priority/timing. My friend just thought he'd "pay it forward" so to speak when he wound up with more than he needed (duplication) under his hood.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts