Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
you gotta be a small guy to get out with ease. if you are a larger guy, you have to be careful. plus, you gotta open the front before you let up the rears. but its a cool look nonetheless.

The rear doors will actually open up like a normal door until you decide to lift it up. They are suppose to have fixed the rear door hitting the front door issue after they did mine, but they havn't released them yet.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Well Zack by all means I would like to know as soon as they release them.......Any Idea on the price range yet?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I am interested in the doors

But the main thing I need to know does anyhting need to be cut

Can it be easily returned to stock if the doors end up driving you nuts

Do they have a cert like the LSD brand does
The LSD ones are stainless steel aren't they
Do you have any picks of the construction
How well are they made

Finally how much front and rear
The doors have never been released.

They just bolted into the factory hing locations. I took mine of after the dub show, not because of the rear, but the fronts are just like everyone elses and the door doesn't open good like a normal door would, And i didn't want to have just rears done. They were nice though, you could open up like the door does from the factory and close like a factory door enless you want them to go up.

I don't have any pics or anything to show except the car with the doors up, They don't want people to copy thier ideas.

·
Registered
212 Posts
21 - 27 of 27 Posts