Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone,
just had a question, i want to convert my bumper to a 300c or srt8 bumper. my current front bumper has the fog lights but the black plastic moulding around it, and i would like the clean look of the 300c front bumper or the srt8. i am willing to get the 300c headlights for the conversion since there cut away. has anyone done this, or no if its possible to do? any pics would also be great....cheers

·
Premium Member
5,018 Posts
Calling Oscar1! HPNO300 has done this.I'll ring him up

·
Premium Member
8,414 Posts
hey everyone,
just had a question, i want to convert my bumper to a 300c or srt8 bumper. my current front bumper has the fog lights but the black plastic moulding around it, and i would like the clean look of the 300c front bumper or the srt8. i am willing to get the 300c headlights for the conversion since there cut away. has anyone done this, or no if its possible to do? any pics would also be great....cheers

yup i went from a touring front end to a srt8 front end and all you need are the 300c halogen projector headlights along with 300c fogs along with c or srt8 bumper and the rest is all plug and play from there! the only thing you will have to modify is the belly pan which you can either get the proper one or just drill the appropriate holes in it to match the new fascia and you should be fine. i drilled the holes in mine to save money and no problems at all.

here is my thread from a while back

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/exterior-modifications/77407-my-srt-front-fascia-conversion.html

Calling Oscar1! HPNO300 has done this.I'll ring him up

haha sorry i was late to reply but you can reply to the pm i sent you!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I'm wondering if the rear bumper can also be converted to a 300c on a touring or lx? I got rear ended this weekend and the bumper and exhaust need to be replaced. I was thinking of just going with a dual exhaust and the 300c bumper but I want to make sure it will fit before I start buying parts. Thanks for the help.

·
Administrator
19,566 Posts
It will fit. If you don't already have rear parking assist sensors then they won't work if you get a bumper with them installed.

·
Premium Member
4,907 Posts
Don't forget the front headlight washer to, some bumpers have the holes for the jets others don't :yup:

Added some basic videos to give an idea, its that easier than it looks :yup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Great thank you Maddog, I don't have the sensors, but having them isn't a big deal. And thanks for the vids badgx, I was planning on doing the front bumper anyways so I might as well do it all at the same time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I'm wondering if the rear bumper can also be converted to a 300c on a touring or lx? I got rear ended this weekend and the bumper and exhaust need to be replaced. I was thinking of just going with a dual exhaust and the 300c bumper but I want to make sure it will fit before I start buying parts. Thanks for the help.
Yes. I have the 3.5 engine and I wanted to put dual exhaust in mines, so I got a good rear bumper off of a hemi C from the junkyard, lucky me, it was the same color. So it has the 2 little cut outs for the muffler tips. I got Borla mufflers, sounds and looks nice! I going to do the front bumper now.

Before

After

·
Registered
2 Posts

1 - 9 of 9 Posts