Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a problem with my front bumper being loose. I bought the car from my brother who's girlfriend pulled to close to a curb and the bumper got pulled. I guess there is a part (under the car?) called an air dam that he just decided wasn't needed and took it off.

The dealership wants $171 to replace this part along with $350 labor. Can anyone advise me if this is needed. I thought maybe there were just a couple of broken clips that needed to be replaced. I had no idea I'd be looking at $500.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
I'm having a problem with my front bumper being loose. I bought the car from my brother who's girlfriend pulled to close to a curb and the bumper got pulled. I guess there is a part (under the car?) called an air dam that he just decided wasn't needed and took it off.

The dealership wants $171 to replace this part along with $350 labor. Can anyone advise me if this is needed. I thought maybe there were just a couple of broken clips that needed to be replaced. I had no idea I'd be looking at $500.
I think you'll find your answers from the discussions in this thread:
http://www.300cforums.com/forums/srt8-specific-general-discussion/31934-ripped-off-plate-anyone-know-what-they-cost.html?highlight=front+belly+pan

Good luck with your decision.
bruno

1 - 3 of 3 Posts