Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, this is what I got, what I did and what I think of the results. Started with my 2006 Chrysler 300C 5.7 daily driver bone stock. I was impressed with the "factory" performance but I knew there was much more to be had without breaking the bank. Now I am a butt dyno guy. Never got hung up on numbers much, although they are useful in tuning if you chose to do that. Mods: K&N CAI, Sultans of Spark high output coil packs, double platinum spark plugs gapped at .065, BBK 85mm throttle body, Silver Bullet spacer(love the whistle), Flowmaster Cat-back exhaust, 180 T-stat and the cherry on top...Diablosport tuner and custom tune by Hemi Fever. Butt Dyno results...HOLY SHIT!!! From around 2700rpm up she comes ALIVE and there is a steady increase in pull to 5000rpm that you can definitely feel. I am very impressed and happy.

Reactions: J1000

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ok, this is what I got, what I did and what I think of the results. Started with my 2006 Chrysler 300C 5.7 daily driver bone stock. I was impressed with the "factory" performance but I knew there was much more to be had without breaking the bank. Now I am a butt dyno guy. Never got hung up on numbers much, although they are useful in tuning if you chose to do that. Mods: K&N CAI, Sultans of Spark high output coil packs, double platinum spark plugs gapped at .065, BBK 85mm throttle body, Silver Bullet spacer(love the whistle), Flowmaster Cat-back exhaust, 180 T-stat and the cherry on top...Diablosport tuner and custom tune by Hemi Fever. Butt Dyno results...HOLY SHIT!!! From around 2700rpm up she comes ALIVE and there is a steady increase in pull to 5000rpm that you can definitely feel. I am very impressed and happy.
I'm willing to bet you probably added 40-50 hp/tq with those mods.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wouldn't surprise me a bit. As a general rule I usually take the product claims of hp gains and cut them at least in half. My cousin has built cars for power for years and his response after driving it was "DAMN". So my hp/tq is "DAMN" ...lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts