Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm taking delivery of my brand spanking new "Core" this Friday and was wondering if there is anywhere here in Australia (or better still, Perth WA) that I could buy a good quality catch can for my new monster...

·
Registered
981 Posts
Hi, I'm taking delivery of my brand spanking new "Core" this Friday and was wondering if there is anywhere here in Australia (or better still, Perth WA) that I could buy a good quality catch can for my new monster...
Good luck getting one locally that is of good quality plus small enough to fit in the cramped under hood space. I have a BT but the import cost was a joke.

Kel

·
Registered
561 Posts
Hi jd

Our forum sponsor HIFLO in Melbourne used to carry the Diablosports catch cans.
John or Ross there can help

Cheers

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers fellas,
Picked up the car yesterday and am blown away. It is just awesome and I couldn't be happier. Got a couple small kinks to sort out with the dealership and as soon as they're taken care of I'll sing their praise too. Another little nugget of info someone may be able to share.....a cover for it...recommendations, stockists anything would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Cheers fellas,
Picked up the car yesterday and am blown away. It is just awesome and I couldn't be happier. Got a couple small kinks to sort out with the dealership and as soon as they're taken care of I'll sing their praise too. Another little nugget of info someone may be able to share.....a cover for it...recommendations, stockists anything would be appreciated.
Don't use any covers if you do they tend to scratch your paint with wind etc under it. You would be much better off waxing it on a regular basis and use only microfiber cloths to wash the car etc. Cheers
Geoff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts